ThanksGIVEAWAY 2022

Winners

Grand Prize Bosch Mixer

Breadtopia Bread Lame

Congrats to all the winners! If you see your comment above and don’t get an email from us sometime this week, send me a direct message through the forum.

Contest Details - Rules and How to Enter

This year’s ThanksGIVEAWAY grand prize is this extremely excellent Bosch Universal Plus Mixer

NOTE: The Grand Prize giveaway is limited to US residents only.

Additionally, we are giving away ten of our newly re-designed Breadtopia Bread Lames

lame-square

The ten Lames giveway is not geographically limited - anyone can enter.

To enter just leave a comment of any kind below. (Note that you DO NOT have to scroll all the way to the bottom of the page to leave a comment. See detailed instructions below.) Your comment is just a simple way for us to tally the entrants and be able to contact the winner. Only one entry per person will be counted.

The contest will close to new entrants at midnight CST on Monday, November 28th. We’ll randomly select ten lame winners and one grand prize Bosch mixer winner and contact them by email and update this post sometime next week.

That’s it! Simple, no strings attached.
Good Luck!

Detailed Instructions

If you are not already an active Breadtopian with an account here, leaving a comment involves a simple registration process where you give us your email address (if you do already have an account here, make sure we have your correct email address). Your contact details will be private and never shared, sold or otherwise abused by us. If you have already participated in a previous giveaway, you should already be registered to comment, making things all the easier. Note that a subscription to our email newsletter is not the same thing as having an account - that’s totally separate and if you want to enter the giveaway you need to have an account.

Note that you DO NOT have to scroll all the way to the bottom of the page to leave a comment. If you are logged in, there is a little grey “Reply” button just below and to the right. On most browsers it looks like this:
forum-reply-button
On some phone / mobile browsers it looks like this:

6 Likes

Breadtopia has the best recipes for sourdough! Especially the Swedish Rye with orange zest. Yum!

1 Like

Fingers crossed :slight_smile:

1 Like

Breadtopia is my go to place for all things bread.

Following directions on Breadtopia I’ve learned to make sourdough loaves I’m proud of. Thanks!

I use Breadtopia for all my grains, flours and berries, this includes corn. My Kitchenaid is working overtime and due to be replaced-soon. This mixer (Bosch) would be a most welcome replacement. :slight_smile:

I am sooo glad I found Breadtopia. All their ingredients are top notch, recipes are detailed (along with visuals as needed on videos) Also I bought their clay bread baker, and baskets, tools, etc. Reasonably priced. This is my one stop go to. Thanks!

Happy Thanksgiving!

Sounds great!!

The cranberry walnut bread is a delicious fit to the season.

I greatly appreciate Breadtopia for giving me access to heirloom grains and corn. And I find the recipes very helpful.

Happy Thanksgiving

Breadtopia is my go-to bread bible!

What a nice celebration. Happy Thanksgiving!

Always great products and service!

Hello World

Breadtopia is my go-to always

Breadtopia is the best! I don’t know where i had ended up without you folks - thanks for all you do!

Breadtopia was my first bread website and it is a great resource

1 Like

Love the lames (old and newest) and the live & dry starters. Thanks!

1 Like