ThanksGIVEAWAY 2022

My go to place for all things bread! I learned to make sour dough here, and bought my starter here! It’s still going!

Breadtopia = great products, exceptional service, outstanding advice. What’s not to love?

1 Like

Finding a Saturday morning Breadtopia email in my inbox is a treat giving me more opportunities to use my wonderful Mockmill. Thank you!

Woo hoo! What a thanksgiveaway! Happy thanksgiving to everyone .

Could use a new mixer

Breadtopia is so responsive to phone calls as well as on line questions. I love reading the recipes posted from the test kitchen as well as other readers. c

I look forward to all your newsletters. Makes my baking days.

I love seeing the Breadtopia newsletter in my inbox. It’s always full of useful information and a new recipe for me to try. I’m especially attracted to the sourdough recipes.

When I first starting milling whole grains, I was delighted by the quality provided by Breadtopia.

You make sourdough accessible and affordable. Thank you

Best Sourdough starter ever!! Happy Thanksgiving​:baguette_bread::baguette_bread::baguette_bread:.

Love your flours, recipes and instructions

Congratulations winning top lame on Serious Eats! We are enjoying the Rye Apple Bundt cake this holiday weekend. Shout out to Breadtopia and team!

Is that the name of the recipe on the site? Based on your comment, I’ve been searching but cannot find it

I love the advice and products on Breadtopia. I learned a lot and have been very impressed with the products they sell and their excellent customer service

Bruce

Breadtopia rocks!

I love Breadtopia’s recipes!

Happy Thanksgiving!

Really Enjoy all the Breadtopia Recipes and articles, even if I don’t make them all!

Breadtopia is the best!