ThanksGIVEAWAY 2022

Wouldn’t that be wonderful!!! I’m learning slowly about sourdough with you guys help.

This is such an awesome and generous giveaway!! Thanks so much for the opportunity. Happy baking y’all!

Breadtopia is such a great resource. I can use all the help I can get! :grinning:

Love your formulas and forum.

Melissa has an exceptional sense of combinations that result in flavorful, tasty foods (as my mother would say, great ta’am.) The Almost Granola cookies have become my absolute favorite and regular go-to, healthy treat. Thank you, Melissa.

1 Like

Love Eric, Melissa, and the Breadtopia team! I’ve directed alot of friends to your site :slight_smile:

1 Like

The variety of flours and bread baking equipment at Breadtopia is second to none. I have learned so much about baking bread. My families thank you!

What a great giveaway, I love my bread lame from you & all things Sourdough that I got from your website! Thanks for the chance to win!

Continued thanks for all of your spelt bread recipes. Looking forward to trying the apple bundt cake around the holidays. Daniel

My go to site for anything bread! Thank you.

So excited. :+1:t3:

So much to be thankful for this year! Happy holidays and happy baking!

I love the recipes and videos
Chia Crusted Einkorn is incredible!

Breadtopia - the place for incredible recipes, videos, equipment and supplies. My favorite item is the clay baker- use it every week!!

sounds wonderful! Would make my old hands happy! Happy thanksgiving! :crossed_fingers:

Love recipes and helpful videos on Breadtopia. This is my go to site for sourdough. :slight_smile:

Thanks for the contest, and keep up the good work!

I was able to make bagels that rivaled shops. Thank You Breadtopia

I purchased your sourdough starter several months ago and its still going strong! Thank you!

All my friends have this mixer, they love it! Happy Thanksgiving!!