ThanksGIVEAWAY 2022

Feeling LUCKY!!

Thanks for all your great recipes and tips!

good luck to all of us!

1 Like

Happy Thanksgiving. Finger Crossed :slight_smile:

Thanks for helping me to be a great bread maker!!!

Breadtopia kept me sane during and after covid!

Thanks to all at Breadtopia for such a fantastic website. It’s been my top resource for many years. Hats off to Melissa!

i love bread!

Breadtopia’s highest quality products have upped my bread-making to new heights. On top of that, their service is incredible. The fact that they sometimes have giveaways is just lagnaippe
(a Cajun word meaning something extra).

I love Breadtopia’s bannetons! I only bought two, but I am back for more! :slight_smile:

Happy Thanksgiving!

Breadtopia is the only resource where I can find whole grain bread flour.

Wouldn’t that be wonderful!!! I’m learning slowly about sourdough with you guys help.

This is such an awesome and generous giveaway!! Thanks so much for the opportunity. Happy baking y’all!

Breadtopia is such a great resource. I can use all the help I can get! :grinning:

Love your formulas and forum.

Melissa has an exceptional sense of combinations that result in flavorful, tasty foods (as my mother would say, great ta’am.) The Almost Granola cookies have become my absolute favorite and regular go-to, healthy treat. Thank you, Melissa.

1 Like

Love Eric, Melissa, and the Breadtopia team! I’ve directed alot of friends to your site :slight_smile:

1 Like

The variety of flours and bread baking equipment at Breadtopia is second to none. I have learned so much about baking bread. My families thank you!

What a great giveaway, I love my bread lame from you & all things Sourdough that I got from your website! Thanks for the chance to win!