ThanksGIVEAWAY 2022

Its quite simple, there is simply no better place to source whole wheat berries for simple home milling and bread baking! I am a breadtopian!

Have been enjoying the awesome recipes on BT website. Very informative and helpful sourdough site also.

I love getting the recipes from Breadtopia. Lots of info and tips for making better bread. Thanks.

Breadtopia has all the quality supplies and grains you need. Thank you

I agree with you! So glad to have a place to get answers to everything related to sourdough. Happy holidays!

Baking sourdough bread at least weekly ever since the Pandemic began.
Info here is invaluable. Thank you.

Great site and fabulous items and information. Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

Thanks for wonderful resources for sourdough baking.

Happy Thanksgiving.

Happy Thanksgiving, y’all! Thanks for the great recipes, tips, and products!

I love the Breadtopia newsletters! Thanks for everything!

Happy Thanksgiving!

Fun to dream of winning one of these wonderful
Prizes!!

Thanks Breadtopia! My wife and I feel so fortunate to live five minutes away from the best source for flour and bread making supplies in the US.

II’ve been baking sourdough breads for many years and iit’s the only bread that I eat, either home made or from our local bakery. I really coud use this Bosch Universal Plus Mixer. Hopefully I’ll be one of the winners of this awesome bread machine and if not this at least a bread lame.

Always something new to learn when I read your newest blog newsletter.Thank you.

Fingers crossed!

Ever since I found Breadtopia I have been making and baking my own home ground flour bread. Thank you for all the great video’s and bread making utensils. One of my most favorite is the dual sided kneading board. Also knowing to weigh out all my ingredients rather than measure. You have completely changed how I cook!!

I agree completely. I used the Forum once to get help with my sourdough starter and was amazed at the immediately feedback and help.

Breadtopia has the best sourdough starter available. My favorite recipe is still the Artisan sourdough whole wheat ala Poulaine. Stunning. As good as Paris. Why is the recipe off the website?