ThanksGIVEAWAY 2022

I am so grateful for Breadtopia. The sourdough starter I purchased from you has been thriving and providing amazing bread for the past 10 months. Thank you for your informative content.

Love the sifters I ordered!

Always satisfied with seamless service and product quality.

These look lovely! The baguette handles on the lames are cute, too.

I LOVE Breadtopia!!! Not only great products, but also great customer service! Happy Holidays ALL at Breadtopia <3

Thanks for all of the recipes and resources!

Best bread website on the net! Thanks for everything I have learned and the products I have acquired from this site!

sourdough starter!

Breadtopia

Love Breadtopia!

I go to Breadtopia for all my baking equipment needs! You are the BEST…

You guys rock! You are always my preferred source for Einkorn wheat berries. Yours makes the best 100% Whole Grain sourdough Einkorn bread as well as cookies and pies and…and…the list is endless. Did I mention whole grain Einkorn pancakes? And your customer service is second to none. A while ago I received a 40# sack of Einkorn wheat berries that had broken during shipment. I managed to salvage virtually ALL the grain. I contacted you, not to complain, just to alert you to the fact that the packaging had failed. I was maybe anticipating receiving a coupon (10$, maybe $25) towards future purchases when a few weeks later I received an entire replacement sack of grain! I was and am overwhelmed with your super service. Thank you for all you do.

b r e a d b r e a d b r e a d b r e a d b r e a d b r e a d b r e a d b r e a d b r e a d b r e a d b r e a d b r e a d b r e a d b r e a d b r e a d b r e a d b r e a d b r e a d b r e a d b r e a d b r e a d b r e a d b r e a d b r e a d b r e a d b r e a d b r e a d b r e a d b r e a d b r e a d b r e a d b r e a d b r e a d b r e a d b r e a d b r e a d b r e a d b r e a d b r e a d b r e a d b r e a d b r e a d b r e a d b r e a d b r e a d b r e a d b r e a d b r e a d b r e a d b r e a d b r e a d b r e a d b r e a d b r e a d

happy thanksgiving!

Love, love, love the sourdough bread recipes - especially the cheddar cheese loaf! Also love all the videos. I learned everything I needed to know about sourdough watching them.

The sprouted spelt flour makes everything delicious.

I finally cracked the bread-making code because of Breadtopia.

I love the gluten-free recipes. Thank you for having a huge selection of gluten-free for folks like me. I hope there will be classes dedicated to gluten-free baking. Please consider for future classes…!

While I do not actively comment, I do love to read the comments, peruse all the wonderful recipes, and very much appreciate the knowledge shared for making delicious home made food. My sourdough starter and use in recipes has improved greatly, thank you all!

I have bought a lot of wheat berries here, they are great and I plan to buy more soon. I had some questions before I buy more so I contacted the customer service and had a great experience. Excellent customer service, products and recipes.