Grand Prize Ankarsrum Mixer

@aavalent81

Breadtopia Sourdough Starter Kits

@tiburonsammy

@Roosterick

@rberinsky

@maggiepunsalan

@btrinklein

Congrats to all the winners! If you see your comment above and don’t get an email from us sometime this week, send me a direct message through the forum.

Contest Details - Rules and How to Enter

This year’s ThanksGIVEAWAY grand prize is this supremely excellent Ankarsrum Mixer and Universal Kitchen Appliance

Additionally, we are giving away five of our brand new (not even available from our shop yet) Breadtopia Sourdough Starter Kits

NOTE: This giveaway is limited to US shipping addresses only.

To enter just leave a comment of any kind below. (Note that you DO NOT have to scroll all the way to the bottom of the page to leave a comment. See detailed instructions below.) Your comment is just a simple way for us to tally the entrants and be able to contact the winner. Only one entry per person will be counted.

The contest will close to new entrants at midnight CST on Monday, November 27th. We’ll randomly select five starter kit winners and one grand prize Ankarsrum mixer winner and contact them by email and update this post sometime in the next couple weeks.

That’s it! Simple, no strings attached.
Good Luck!

Detailed Instructions

If you are not already an active Breadtopian with an account here, leaving a comment involves a simple registration process where you give us your email address (if you do already have an account here, make sure we have your correct email address). Your contact details will be private and never shared, sold or otherwise abused by us. If you have already participated in a previous giveaway, you should already be registered to comment, making things all the easier. Note that a subscription to our email newsletter is not the same thing as having an account - that’s totally separate and if you want to enter the giveaway you need to have an account.

Note that you DO NOT have to scroll all the way to the bottom of the page to leave a comment. If you are logged in, there is a little grey “Reply” button just below and to the right. On most browsers it looks like this:
forum-reply-button
On some phone / mobile browsers it looks like this:

15 Likes

Love your site, and the emails

1 Like

Breadtopia is a valuable resource for the bread baker.

Happy Thanksgiving!

1 Like

I love bread and bread baking!

Love following your posts and always learning new things!

Love baking bread and the Breadtopia newsletter! Happy Thanksgiving!

What Jolly Fun, a Red Ankarsrum!

I really appreciate all the suggestions and recipes. Great info.

Thanks for all the great baking tips!

Love the email tips and recipes.

Happy Thanksgiving!

Happy Thanksgiving! Already own the mixer, but would love the kit! :hugs:

Thank you for the fabulous information and products!
Alfreda Cipriani

hello! i love your recipes!

Happy Thanksgiving everyone.

What a wonderful way to start the holiday baking season!

Breadtopia is the yeast in my bowl of flour! :smiling_face:

I’ve been with Breadtopia since the early days and have learned a lot!

Hey i have always looked forward to your lovely post’s absolutely love baking bread