ThanksGIVEAWAY 2023

I love your helpful website, recipes, and grains!

The Ankarsrum Mixer is on my dream list, but I can’t justify getting it while my Kitchenaid professional mixer is still going strong.

It’s nice you are offering the starter for sale now since so many people struggle with getting a good strong starter going. Thanks for the terrific blog with bread baking ideas.

Thank you

I am enjoying your baking products such as the clay bakers. They enable me to bake
beautiful breads! I love all your recipes, too. Thank you!

Happy Thanksgiving!

Your recipes and videos are great, especially the artisan rye recipe. I have tried many rye recipes and I find this one to be the best.

Happy Thanksgiving! :hugs:

Happy Thanksgiving. Blessed we are to have your company in our midst.

Thanks for all of the useful information

I would be thrilled to have this beauty!

Started using your web site years ago when learning about bread baking. Went from “what’s yeast?” to winning a handful of ribbons at the Iowa State Fair.

We are thankful for many things today, including this giveaway!

Thank you for all the recipes and tips on sourdough.

1 Like

It would have been nice to see the 10% off Black Friday promotion TG2023 a couple days ago when I placed my most recent order.

I’ve been wanting to try one of those mixers.

Yours is easily the best instructional resource for home bread bakers. That alone would be sufficient, but your store is the icing on the cake!

It’s really kind of you to conduct this sweepstakes! Thanks!

Breadtopia is the best! I got my Mockmill 100 and wheat berries plus other items. The customer service is excellent. Everything arrived on time in perfect condition!

Fantastic Giveaway! So generous :heart: Happy Thanksgiving !

What fun, a giveaway! Thanks for all of the help this site gives up beginning bread makers.

Great website and recipes.