ThanksGIVEAWAY 2023

My go to website when I’m looking for recipes, especially using fresh ground wheat! Thank you!

Looking forward to baking more bread!

OMG! I need this mixer.

Love the site and the newsletter. That is a beautiful mixer

Thanks for the opportunity to enter. Love your products.

Awesome giveaway!

This site is very helpful.

Happy Thanksgiving!

I enjoy your website and recipes! Thank you!

Happy Thanksgiving!

Thanks for the opportunity, Happy Thanksgiving!

Breadtopia is the best resourceful blog for bread making knowledge. Thank you for all lessons, passion and dedication!

That is a very useful mixer.

Happy T-Day;

Happy thanksgiving! :turkey:

Thankful to Breadtopia who really helped me when I started my sourdough bread journey back in 2017. And still today for recipe ideas, tips and supplies. Happy Thanksgiving.

This is my lovie’s account. He was a huge fan of Breadtopia and both of us delighted in trying the recipes and enjoying the Breadtopia community. He passed away a few months ago and I miss him like crazy. The sourdough starter we had cultivated for many years expired too, as I just could not muster the energy or interest needed to make bread during this difficult period of time.

Perhaps, if I win this contest, the sourdough starter will assist me in the process of beginning a whole new chapter of bread making and, in a way, honor my lovie who thought sourdough bread was just about the best thing ever invented. :slightly_smiling_face:

Thank you, all! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Happy happy thanksgiving:)

Happy Thanksgiving '23
Bob

Your recipes have the best combination of testing and simplicity!