ThanksGIVEAWAY 2021

This is the comment thread for the Breadtopia blog post originally published here:

Congratulations to our three winners:

Contest Details - Rules and How to Enter

This giveaway is limited to US residents only.

To enter just leave a comment of any kind below. Your comment is just a simple way for us to tally the entrants and be able to contact the winner. Only one entry per person will be counted.

The contest will close to new entrants at midnight CDT on Monday, November 29th. We’ll randomly select three winners and contact them by email and update this post sometime next week.

That’s it! Simple, no strings attached.
Good Luck!

Detailed (newbie) Instructions

If you are not already an active Breadtopian with an account here, leaving a comment involves a simple registration process where you give us your email address (if you do already have an account here, make sure we have your correct email address). Your contact details will be private and never shared, sold or otherwise abused by us. If you have already participated in a previous giveaway, you should already be registered to comment, making things all the easier. Note that a subscription to our newsletter is not the same thing as having an account - that’s totally separate and if you want to enter the giveaway you need to have an account.

Note that you DO NOT have to scroll all the way to the bottom of the page to leave a comment. If you are logged in, there is a little grey “Reply” button just below and to the right. On most browsers it looks like this:
forum-reply-button
On some phone / mobile browsers it looks like this:

18 Likes

Did I win?

How can I not enter?!?!

Happy Thanksgiving!

Happy Thanksgiving to all!

Breadtopia Rocks!

Happy Thanksgiving breadmakers!

I would love this beautiful baker

hello world

You have helped Igor (my starter) and me survive a pandemic and see the other side.
Thank you isn’t nearly good enough :+1:

Looking forward to using this baker.

I always wanted a Clay Baker.

Happy thanksgiving!

I would sure like one of the clay bakers!

Grateful for all blessings!! Happy Thanksgiving and looking forward to using my new Clay Baker!!

Breadtopia-share it with friends and family.

Happy Thanksgiving.

Love you guys! Items you recommend in store are top notch. I need a baker. Thanks!

Happy Thanksgiving to all of the Breadtopia team and your families!!

Breadtopia Rocks!!

Love Breadtopia! Thanks for all the great flours and the great recipes and the great equipment! My sourdough is spectacular!