ThanksGIVEAWAY 2018

This give away is so exciting. I’ve learned how to make bread from this site & your YouTube channel.

Happy Holidays to all. Best time of the year!

I would love to win the oblong baker. It would certainly help me in my quest to make the best baguettes possible without a steam oven!

Happy Thanksgiving, Breadtopia! Thank you for years of baking suggestions, recipes, and tips.

1 Like

Breadtopia has become my “go to” for all things bread! Thanks for all the great recipes and friendship! Now if only I could get a crispy crust!

Gobble-gobble! Excited to bake Stollen this season!

I have collected several starters (5), some good, some OK, same not so good. I bought Breadtopia starter to add to my collection. It’s by far the best of the bunch. Gets that sweet smell and doubles its self overnight. I feed it twice a day for 3 days (pour off about 3/4 each time). I use it just when it smells right (if you know what I mean). My bread isn’t real sour but has a slight tang to it. It’s the best… Baked 2 loaves for Thanksgiving both gone! Highly recommend.

I am thankful to have found Breadtopia.Love all the amazing products they carry.This is a beautiful giveaway.Thank you

Feelin’ crusty (and thankful)!

I’m new to bread baking. I appreciate the helpful information when I call with questions. The first few loaves have been excellent although not always visually perfect.

I appreciate your emails and helpful hints. Thanks

Happy Thanksgiving everyone! I just recently found Breadtopia and I absolutely love it. I can’t wait to learn and fall more in love with bread baking as time goes on.

Breadtopia has been my favorite web site for almost a decade :smile:. I just taught a neighbor how to make no-knead sourdough, and part of that was to show her the Breadtopia web site, what to buy, and some of my favorite recipes from the site. Thanks!

I first encountered Breadtopia when exploring where I could find organic yeast; it turned out that you were the only US distributor of Bioreal organic yeast. Since then I’ve drooled over all your tantalizing wares, but also found your tutorials incredibly useful, especially when trying to make sourdough. So I hope you and your team continue to be as successful as your hard work and creativity deserve. However, I’d like to add 1 tiny criticism: trying to login and comment for this contest was not delightful–the processes could use some work to shine like the rest of Breadtopia.

Happy Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Year, and baking!

I’m thankful for many things this Thanksgiving and one of them is Breadtopia! I bought my Mockmill 100 from this site and a “starter” set of grain. The products are great, and perhaps more valuable is the great advice, recipes, and community of bakers here! Keep up the great work, Eric and all Breadtopians!

On a cold morning, nothing like warm sourdough with fresh butter and homemade jam…a treat beyond anything you can buy.

Since I am a botard-neurotic of the sourdough variety, I am intrigued by this ThanksGIVEAWAY!

I love Breadtopia and my nine children can’t get enough of all of the great breads I make with the awesome flours. Thank you!

Hoping for the loaf pan - but I don’t have a dough whisk either.
Thanks for the giveaway!

Thanks to your wonderful video tutorials and awesome supplies from your online store I’ve been able to improve my bread baking skills tremendously :-)! THANK YOU!