ThanksGIVEAWAY 2018

What a beautiful looking baker!

Thnks for the great site and the giveaway. I love making bread and getting inspiration from the site.

I’m really enjoying baking fresh and wholesome breads for my family. I’ve learned so much from your website and videos. Thank you for being such a great resource!

Happy Thanksgiving!

Came for the giveaway, stayed for all the lovely bread pictures everyone’s been posting. :slight_smile:

P.S. To anyone reading this: I bought a Mockmill from Breadtopia some months ago and have been making the best-ever bread with it. Thanks for introducing me to the pleasures of freshly-milled flour, Breadtopia! It makes a huge difference.

Happy baking!

Nice giveaway! I’d love to win

That would be a perfect addition to my baking vessel collection! :slight_smile:

Since I recently retired, breadmaking has become my passion. Thank you Breadtopia for helping me get it all started!:heart:

Maybe I’ll win this year!!!

Sitting down to our first Turkey sandwich, made with Breadtopia flour and recipe! Happy Thanksgiving!:smile:

Thank you for your great generosity in sharing with us all you have learned from all the research you have done. All your selections bests have been “Right on”.

Happy Thanksgiving to all! Enjoy my Breadtopia products and your website!

Just what a bread maker wants!

Great giveaway!

Happy Thanksgiving. And thank you for the helpful information and the nice bread making supplies.

My sister gave me a Breadtopia gift certificate for my birthday. On Eric’s recommendation I used it to buy a NutriMill Artiste mixer.

I have been making bread by hand and using an old bread machine as a mixer for a long time. I also made a lot of no knead breads which I learned from Eric’s videos. While I was pleased with the breads I made all three methods had disadvantages.

To say I love the Artiste mixer is the understatement of the century. Never has making bread been so easy and the results so good. In what seemed like no time I made three 5 pound batches of dough to make 6 dozen dinner rolls and 3 dozen pepperoni rolls for our Thanksgiving feast and as gifts for my family. They were extremely well received.

I have wanted a large capacity mixer for a long time but I could never justify buying one since I was making good breads without one. Each time I use the Artiste I am amazed how easy it makes bread making and how fabulous the results. I wish had gotten one sooner.

I have been thanking my wonderful sister daily for her gift. And I like to thank Eric again for taking the time to explain what a great mixer the Artiste is.

1 Like

Thank you Breadtopia, for making my sourdough bread a success! My family is so grateful every time a fresh loaf comes out of the oven. I couldn’t have done it without your wonderful tutorials and helpful tips!

I take it the Emile Henry is like a cross between a pullman pan and a cloche? Has anyone tried it?

Having a second loaf baker would be awesome!
Would be able to bake 2 loaves at the same time!!