ThanksGIVEAWAY 2018

This is the comment thread for the Breadtopia blog post originally published here:

Winners announced:

The Grand Prize Emile Henry Italian Loaf Baker goes to: Itsourmotto

And our consolation prize winners of a Danish Dough Whisk:

bgallnatural Cheight
tonnielr shofur4two
Dora_Young glsultany
Sherri L vjmonaco
imceuen amitdudhat
1 Like

Made in Emile Henry round baker. Good luck!

As I grow older, I find myself thankful for more things. Even little things, like a good crust and this giveaway.

1 Like

Happy Thanksgiving

1 Like

I am very happy to have discovered Breadtopia some 3 - 4 years ago. The bread I am now able to bake is delicious .

Breadtopia is a helpful resource for homebakers. The tutorials are instructive. The forum provides the opportunity to share ideas with fellow home bakers. And the store offers essential equipment at reasonable prices. I use my clay baker at least twice a week.

p.s. Eric, if my name is drawn for a consolation prize, please draw another name. I already own a dough whisk. Thanks.

1 Like

Happy Friday

Happy Thanksgiving!

Happy Thanksgiving! What a wonderful giveaway prize, thank you for the chance to win one!

The level and quality of the art of breadmaking has expanded greatly sine Breadtopia was born.
Keep up the amazing work

Happy Thanksgiving!

Like Emile Henry, love Breadtopia!

Love CARBS. Love BREADTOPIA. Happy holidays to all. :baguette_bread::bread::croissant:!

1 Like

This is a wonderful giveaway! But the best giveaways are the ones you do every day - sharing your knowledge with us. I baked 2 loaves of your sourdough no-knead bread yesterday using sourdough starter bought from you, along with the starter jar, the starter itself, the dough whisk, the proofing baskets, lame, and the cloche. And, of course, following the directions from your video. :yum:

1 Like

Happy Thanksgiving! Thanks for doing this. :slight_smile:

Thankful for Breadtopia!

Nothing better than warm crusty bread…makes everyone happy!

Great giveaway! This ones been on my wish list! :crossed_fingers:
Happy Thanksgiving!!

As I get older I find that making one’s own bread is the best way to know exactly what you’re eating. Thanks!

Thanks, Eric, love those giveaways almost as much as I love Breadtopia and the wonderful community of bakers who share their baking adventures.