ThanksGIVEAWAY 2018

What a perfect giveaway for this time of year! Happy holidays to all!

Happy Thanksgiving! I am thankful for this site as the tutorials have helped me become a more confident bread baker.

love your giveaways!

Love Breadtopia! It’s the first place I send friends when I share with them the joys of bread baking.

Breadtopia gives me much to be thankful for. I have learned a lot here.

Excellent website with much practical information

Oooh… I’ve had my eye on one of these for a while. Thanks for a great resource on breadmaking!

Wonderful bread from good starter and great service! Love the instructive videos!

Thank you for creating such a wonderful website. I would love to win your giveaway or consolation prize.

Love this web cite, I’ve been telling all my bread baking friends about it.

Eric, Happy Thanksgiving to you and your team. You do awesome work and I and my family greatly appreciate all that you do. Keep up the good works!

DVH

Because of last minute chaos, our Thanksgiving dinner was sushi and three layer pizza (homemade, of course!).

Wonderful! Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours!

Thank you for the opportunity, fingers crossed. =^)

Breadtopia is the best for home bakers

Happy thanksgiving!!!

Breadtopia gave me my birthright as my Mother and aunts were mighty bread bakers. It is a pure joy.

Thank you for your informative posts and articles! I also appreciate you have items you use to purchase1

I’ve been using my Breadtopia sourdough starter for 1 year now. It gets better and better, and really enjoying the baking of bread. Look forward to expanding its uses

Wow, what a beautiful giveaway gift Eric. I would love to have this Emile Henry Italian Loaf Baker along with the oblong proofing basket in my humble kitchen. I learned so much from your wonderful YouTube videos and recipes. One of my favorite recipe is the Durum Herb Cheese Sourdough. Happy Thanksgiving from Edmonton Alberta Canada.