ThanksGIVEAWAY 2017

Happy Thanksgiving!!! I love geeking out on the Breadtopia site! What a wonderful resource for home and professional bakers!

Breadtopia has become my “go-to” site for recipes, videos, and helpful comments from other readers. I also enjoy the specialized products sold on the site, knowing they are tested and work well for bread making and baking. Thanks to everyone for their contributions!

Love the wealth of information here!

Thank you Breadtopia, love the service!

Mockmills are so great for fresh bread. So is Breadtopia!

As this is Thanksgiving, I want to express gratitude for all the wisdom shared here by folks who are so willing to give of their experience.

Grateful for the website and all that I’ve learned! Very generous giveaway! I’d love a MockMill!

Happy Thanksgiving, Breadtopia!

Happy Thanksgiving, and thank you for this giveaway! Your site is informative and a fabulous resource! Appreciate all you offer.

:+1: Breadtopia!!

beautiful, what is that and how did you do it?

L9ve Breadtopia. Learned some good techniques.

Thanksgiving was wonderful with two loaves of homemade bread to share with my family. The mill would be a great addition to my bread making skills by helping me use the best non-GMO wheat berries available and grind them into the freshest flour for the freshest bread. Thanks for the opportunity to win this tool for making America great again one loaf at a time!

Happy Thanksgiving! Love the site and my new clay baker!

What a beautiful mill!

This is definitely going on the wish list

Happy Thanksgiving and thanks for the large amount of tips and resources on this site!

Thank you for a wonderful site. I am a hobby baker and I have learned so much from this site and the forums.I have been experimented with sprouting wheat and would love to have a way to grind my own wheat berries. Thanks again!

Happy Thanksgiving.

Have been dreaming of owning a grain mill, this one would be WONDERFUL! Thanks for the chance to enter! Jaycee