ThanksGIVEAWAY 2017

I didn’t believe them when they told me I would be grinding my own grain!

Everyone at work now knows about this site, and how easy no-knead breads are; and what a wonderful wedding gift the Artisan Bread Starter kit is, The forum and blog are gilding the lily!

There are so many great recipes and techniques in this site. Making my own flour would be another step to making great bread.

Baking bread & breaking bread with others ROCKS!

Wow, I’d love to win this grain mill. Years ago a local natural food store sold whole wheat and rye berries in bulk. They had a mill in the store where you could grind your own in the desired consistency, from fine to coarse… It’d be great to win this electric grain mill. I’ve got a heritage sourdough starter that would make use of this and allow me to make sourdough whole wheat or sourdough pumpernickle bread. Hope to win this!

I love Breadtopia. You are how I learned to make wonderful bread! Thanks!

My favorite bread baking website/blog. Thanks for all you do! And thank you for the opportunity to win a great giveaway! Enjoy!

Thankful you for providing a wonderful educational source for learning how to improve my bread making skills. Can’t wait to try the SD English muffins. [quote=“eric, post:1, topic:5197, full:true”]
This is the comment thread for the Breadtopia blog post originally published here:

To leave a comment, click the Reply button below

If you do not see the “Reply” button, you will need to log in or register an account. Please click the blue “Log In” button in the upper right of the page. :arrow_upper_right:
[/quote]

1 Like

Happy Holiday Baking!!!

I love Breadtopia, and the Breadtopia Clay Baker forever changes my bread for the better!! I hope the Breadtopia Santa will bring me the MockMill 100 for X’mas!!

J

When visiting friends recently, I bought them a loaf of sourdough bread (didn’t have time to make it myself). They said “we don’t like sourdough” and returned it to the store. Ah well…

I would love to have this MockMill. I was watching the video and it is fantastic.
At the moment, i grind my grain in a food processor and it takes ages to grand and sieve the flour.which will never be as fine as the flour that is ground by the MockMill.
Thanks Breadtopia for giving us a chance to enter this contest

Looks like a wonderful mill. Love this site!

I was grateful for the personal thank you comment in my order

I Love Breadtopia !

I was just recently telling my husband about grinding my own berries. What a nice giveaway. Always fun to order from this site. Have a great day!

My gosh, winning the mill would be a dream come true. Thank you for the opportunity and thank you for your website.

Love your website, it has a lot of very useful content

I have some bags of grain in my cupboard but no mill to grind them!

I love baking sourdough bread and Breadtopia is my favorite resource for ideas and more. Thanks!