ThanksGIVEAWAY 2017

This is the comment thread for the Breadtopia blog post originally published here:

To leave a comment, click the Reply button below

If you do not see the “Reply” button, you will need to log in or register an account. Please click the blue “Log In” button in the upper right of the page. :arrow_upper_right:

Happy Thanksgiving to all!!! Breadtopia has been an incredible resource for all things BREAD!!!
I’m and avid sourdough bread baker and would welcome a way to grind my wheat berries!!

This is my favorite bread forum. Always the first place I go for information.

Great giveaway!

I cannot wait till I get mine. I have the MockMill for my Kitchenaid and it is great This will make it faster to mill my grains

I’ve learned so many great things from Breadtopia AND this forum!

Happy Thanksgiving and the rest of the Holiday season!

Happy Thanksgiving! There’s so much to be grateful for in this world. Breatopia is the place to learn about everything bread related.

I have resisted the temptation to buy a flour mill because my better three-quarters thinks we have no place to store any more bread baking stuff. But, if I were to win a flour mill, we’d have to accommodate. :sunglasses:

I hope everyone enjoyed their Thanksgiving and has a blessed holiday season however they choose to celebrate this special time of year.

Although it’s early for resolutions and I don’t normally make resolutions, I’m committing to improve my sourdough break making techniques in the next few months. I’ve been baking with sourdough for probably close to a decade now, but I’m a distracted baker who has never really refined my methods. I’m looking forward to aiming for excellence - or at least more mindfulness in my baking practices.

It is the

Sharing of recipes and comments following that i love!

Thanks for the wonderful newsletter full of great recipes. Have a wonderful holiday season.

Good luck to everyone! And thank you, Breadtopia for offering such a fantastic giveaway!

I enjoy baking bread and hearing how family and friends enjoy eating it.

Happy Black Friday :wink:

BreadTopia is a great resource.

Breadtopia is a unique and wonderful source of all the things I need for my bread making passion! Thank you!!

I just love the Breadtopia websitel I have tried many of the recipes. The Sourdough English Muffins and Bagels were so good. I have entered the Spelt bread into our local Fall Fair and received a Blue ribbon for it. Thank-you so much.

This is my go to site for all things bread. The mill would enable to try using ancient grains.

Love Breadtopia! I hope you have a successful holiday season!