ThanksGIVEAWAY 2017

The best quality source of organic grains, especially eickorn wheat my mom makes for roti, thanks Breadtopia!!!

Thanks to breadtopia for the great sourdough starter and recipes. I would love to have a grain mill for fresh flour.

Your site has helped me become a better bread baker. Thank you!

Breadtopia is a nice place! I would love to have a grain mill.

I’ve had a bread machine for years, but since I received gift money and purchased Breadtopia supplies, I am excited to begin my journey into artisan bread baking! LOVE this website!

Very nice giveaway! This would be a whole lot better than freezing the grains then using my vita mix ,two cups max.

Nice Giveaway.

The pineapple juice method for making a sourdough starter has been very helpful. Thank you for having it.

Happy turkey leftover’s day! Hope everyone is enjoying the post food coma in the company of family and friends and bread <3

This grain mill would make grinding fresh grains so much quicker! Currently using a manual mill (sometimes I’ll bribe the kids to do it-lol). Happy thanksgiving!

Love Breadtopia! It is my go to site for information, recipes and supplies!

Have been looking for a grain mill for a while. This would be great

Great giveaway and great site. Thank you.

Great site for expanding bread knowledge. Looking to take it to the next step with freshly ground grains.

My wife complains about the amount of flour I keep in our pantry - not sure if having a mill would help, or make the problem worse. But I sure would love the opportunity to find out!

Thanks for the chance.

Milling flour is the one bread making process I haven’t tackled yet. I wonder if this will get me started. I’m in!

Would love to grind fresh einkorn berries with this and make delicious, and much better for you, einkorn bread!

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone. I really appreciate all the good adivce I get for my baking needs from Breadtopia!

Hello from OZ, just started trying some english muffins from a week or so ago, bit warm today, so well see how they go. Would love the mill, but never win these things :smile:

Hey, I love breadtopia, and I hope I can win this mill!

Thanks for doing this give away

Thanks for all the help Eric. Breadtopia is such a nice site!