Introducing the Mockmill Professional Line

I would be delighted to have my own Mockmill. What a great idea this is!

Looking forward to baking with freshly ground flour.

I have the Mockmill 100 that I purchased in February 2018. It has made a HUGE difference in my life personally. Since I bought it and have cultivated my own batch of sourdough, thanks to a friend who gifted me some of hers, I’ve been making ALL our own bread using both whole grains and bread flour from Breadtopia since April 2018. I haven’t bought a single bread item from a store since then. Eric and Breadtopia.com have transformed how I approach bread. I’m thrilled with the results!

Leah

Bread is the staff of MY life!!

Fresh flour is a dream come true. I was home milling with my Grandmother’s small stone mill, until the stone got broken. I so miss that flavor.

Milling whole grains is the only way to go! I have been encouraging folks - young and old alike- for years to mill their own flours. I would absolutely love a Mockmill!

Sourdough is special, love it.

Hello
I am really bummed because I had bought so many items for baking bread - I was sprouting my own grains, drying them and then grinding them to use for my different breads. I had the right pans and baskets and racks etc. and then along came the Camp Fire - the worst fire for damage and loss of life in California history. It wiped out the whole town of Paradise and needless to say I didn’t have time to grab any of my beautiful pans, dryer, etc so it was all burned up. I did get out with my two little dogs but everything else was lost. It takes a lot of time replacing everything and I haven’t got to my bread making items yet. I would love to have a mockmill to begin my journey back to breads.
I really enjoy reading your interesting take on things and the site in general.
Thanks for this opportunity,
Lindalee Hatch

What a wonderful idea for a drawing. I can not think of anything I would like better. Homemade bread from fresh ground wheat berries would be heaven.

Thank you

Would love to own one of these mills!

Would love to have this mill. Might i also say Breadtopia is the best! My breadmaking got 100% better once i found this website.

I now live in Mexico and I´m delighted that the neighborhood kids gobble my homemade loaves. I generally use high protein artisan bread flour. I´d be happy to start sharing freshly milled whole grain loaves. Send ér this way. ¡Ole!

When it comes to whole-grain bread and rolls, freshly milled flour beats store bought flour.

After I got into sourdough baking my sister bought me a cloche from breadtopia and I’ve loved this site ever since!

Will mill for bread

I use one of your No-Knead bread recipes all the time for my sourdough rye, whole grain bread. Videos are very clear and helpful.

Linda

Good people to do business with and good recipes!

I have been wanting to try the Mockmill. This is a great way to start milling my own wheat.

Good people to do business with and good recipes.

Refurbished Mockmill 200 grain mill - perfect in my kitchen. Ready to win!