Introducing the Mockmill Professional Line

Congratulations to dpotto, winner of the Mockmill 200. Thanks to everyone who participated in the giveaway!

CLARIFICATION:

Although we think it’s pretty clear on the blog post that this thread of comments is serving as a contest entry for, it seems from many of the comments below that some people are thinking that we are giving away a new Mockmill Professional 100 Grain Mill, which is incorrect.

What we are actually giving away is a factory refurbished (absolutely as good as new - same 6-year warranty) original Mockmill 200 grain mill which looks like this:

It’s truly a fantastic grain mill, we promise. Sorry for any confusion.

This is the comment thread for the Breadtopia blog post originally published here:

To leave a comment, click the Reply button below

If you do not see the “Reply” button, you will need to log in or register an account. Please click the blue “Log In” button in the upper right of the page. :arrow_upper_right:

6 Likes

Bread is the staff of life.

1 Like

What a great site

1 Like

The whiter the bread, the sooner your dead :flushed:
Mill your own whole Wheat👍🏻

2 Likes

What a great product!

1 Like

Pick me, pick me!

1 Like

Love Mockmill!

1 Like

A home mill would be nice

1 Like

Awesome!

1 Like

I’ve been wanting to mill my own grains and this may be the perfect opportunity to get a mill of my very own! I do believe that freshly milled grains add such a nutritional and flavor boost to my sourdough breads. It’s a lifelong quest to make the “perfect loaf”! Thank you!

1 Like

I can’t find heirloom flour locally but with a mill I can just make it myself.

1 Like

I love this site!

1 Like

Here’s my entry!

1 Like

fingers crossed!

1 Like

Love Breadtopia! Thanks for having a great site for beginners and pros!

1 Like

This site helped start my bread baking passion!!

1 Like

I’ve been thinking about a grain mill, what a great giveaway!

1 Like

I follow lots of people on Instagram who use the Mockmill to mill fresh flower. All of them say it is a game changer in taste and nutritional value of their bread and all their baked goods.
I would love to have one to up my game.
Good luck everyone!
mo

Would love to start milling my own flour.

Gorgeous mill!