Introducing the Mockmill Professional Line

Great mill. Have been using this for some time and I must say it is very impressive. I won’t mind a second one albeit a giveaway.

I would love to add this to my bread baking tools! Great giveaway. Thanks.

Thank you.

Great giveaway! Thanks for the chance!

this mill will take it to a whole new level #mysoudoughstarterismyonlychild

Love Breatopia.

Bread brings a smile to everyone’s face. For every loaf I bake for my family, I bake a second and give it away.

refurbished !! heck, I would take a used one, any day.

Wonderful website and great products. Thank you for all the great recipes, advice, and opportunity to win a great mill!

Looks like a wonderful tool

We have had the Fidibus Classic for several years. Great mill. Thanks for your lessons on bread making. We’d like to win this mill for our neighbor. They’re tired of the $4 bread from the store.

Would love me one of these!

This is so exciting!!

I would love to be able to switch to needing to store only wheat berries instead of milled flour. So much more fridge space freed up and so much fun to mill my own flour. :grin:

I’ve been wanting to try milling my own flour. would be great to win

Would love a Mockmill. I got a crazy deal on a Kitchenaid grainmill and it’s adequate, but it’s no Mockmill

I found this site when I was looking for bannetons. Every result was Amazon, Amazon, Amazon. I live in Amazon’s back yard, have seen the damage they’ve done to my city. So I used a Boolean search like this, “banneton -Amazon” and that is how I discovered Breadtopia. I ordered a bunch of stuff: bannetons, a pair of heatproof gloves, an amazing oven size baking stone, a scraper, and a lame. I was very happy with my purchase and the service. I’ve read about how wheat and milk are treated similarly when processed, everything is separated out, and then recombined. I like the idea of being able to take raw grain and grinding it myself to make even more delicious homemade sourdough bread. No matter whether I win or not, I am very grateful for having discovered Breadtopia. Hooray for Boolean searches and Breadtopia, and Boo to Amazon.

Love your grains, What better way to turn them into a great bread then using the mock Mill

A day without bread is a sad day!

Love your products! I’ve been mulling my own grain for many years but I’d love to have this bad boy!