Emile Henry Giveaway [Aug 2016]

Just voted in Saveur 2016 Blog Awards.

My first loaf came out greatā€¦looks just like the photosā€¦wonderful flavor and texture. I followed the tutorials except rather than hold the risen dough with my fingers, I turned it out onto a narrow sheet of parchment paper, then held the paper to drop the dough into the 500 degree pot then put the lid on with the paper inside the potā€¦a good precaution to useā€¦If you have a fear of burned fingers. Of course, I voted and will vote often. Thanks for the great website!

Thanks to the Bread Bakers Guild for their Post about your Breadtopia!..I know I would have found you eventually though through Saveur. Congrats on your nomination. Awesome Pita Video; canā€™t wait to give it a go! Yes, I voted for you! Looking forward to discovering more techniques on your BLOG. Good Luck. I will spread the word.

I voted and will continue to vote daily. Thanks for the opportunity to win this great pot! Love it!

I look forward to your blog posts and because of that I made certain to vote for you in the Saveur Blog Awards.

I only just found Breadtopia, and am loving it! The last decade I was busy with school and work so had no time for baking, and now I find myself wanting the smell of fresh baked bread in my home again. Here I was looking for some refresher tips, and wow! So glad to have this as a resource! Yes, I voted for Breadtopia in the SAVEUR Food Blog Awards!

Voted and keep voting! Iā€™ve been a fan for quite some time but this is my first comment. Great blog, good luck!

Iā€™m excited to get a Birdrock Sourdough Starter going. Thanks for teaching me how! Youā€™ve got my vote. Inspired to make our kitchen a home to more ceramic and stoneware for kitchen alchemy. Iā€™m happy to see a forum of people who care about not just what they eat- but what their food eats and what type of material is used in the art of cooking. :bread:

How exciting! I am a total newbie with just a few loaves under my belt. I could really use this beauty. Red is my favorite color too. Good luck everyone.

I voted and hope you win. Good luck!

Nice pot!

I voted, good luck!

#1 for the best of the best on vote row 2016 Saveurā€™s top How-To Blog Contest goes toā€¦ wait for itā€¦ Breadtopia!!
(from an enthusiastic newbie fan)
Cheers!

I just voted in support of Breadtopia. I have learned so much from this blog. I am currently enjoying the variety of heirloom grains I purchased through the site. Thanks for enriching my familyā€™s culinary life!

I voted for Breadtopia of course. My baking has been on the upward trajectory since finding this website.

This site has made bread baking something I can now do instead of being intimidated. Thank you!

Just voted! Going back to vote AGAIN!!!

Voted again! Good luck to you and Iā€™ll try and remember to come back again tomorrow =)

So glad I found the site! I canā€™t wait to try the whole wheat croissant recipe - the video was really helpful. Thanks for the giveaway!

Voted again today. Hope you win. Jacqueline