Emile Henry Giveaway [Aug 2016]

This is the comment thread for the Breadtopia blog post originally published here:

To leave a comment, click the Reply button below

If you do not see the "Reply" button, you will need to log in or register an account. Please click the blue "Log In" button in the upper right of the page. :arrow_upper_right:

Voted, of course, for the best and most helpful blog on the net. I’ve gotten so many ideas from your blog. I also would LOVE this pot. I’ve just started baking bread with a clay pot, but there’s always the danger of cracking it because of it’s sensitivity to heat. One of these would solve that problem and make life so much easier. Congratulations to Breadtopia on your nomination, good luck in winning the award, and I hope I win the pot! :wink:

Love this site, it helps solve problems and the result is fantastic bread

Those sound like amazing pots, I would love to try baking in one.

Good luck! I voted!

I just voted for Breadtopia to WIN IN Saveur’s top How-To blog contest for 2016. I hope you win AND
I hope I win the gorgeous red pot. It would be wonderful for my sourdough boules and other tummies. Beth Stanfield

I voted for Breadtopia! Love the fantastic info, it has saved numerous loaves! :wink: I love the Emile Henry too, such beautiful bakeware!

Congratulations on your nomination, and good luck with the voting (which I hope to do daily…).

I voted - you so deserve the nomination.

Just voted for Breadtopia in SAVEUR Food Blog Awards! Love you guys!!

Voted for Breadtopia in SAVEUR Food Blog Awards! Hope you win because I think you’re fantastic. Thank you for the opportunity to win the the Emile Henry bakeware.

I voted. And I’ll vote again tomorrow.

Permission to stuff the ballot box – I love the idea of voting for Breadtopia daily!

I’ve been baking Eric’s Whole Grain Sourdough boules for several years, it’s our daily bread. In the course of those years I’ve shared sourdough starters with many wanna-be bakers. Along with the starters goes the URL to Breadtopia and my enthusiastic recommendations to learn from Eric!

Need I say I’d love to win one of these pots?
Thanks, Breadtopia.

I am so thankful for this site! I started making no-knead after seeing a PBS video on it. But, the bread was bland from the regular yeast. I ordered starter from here a few years ago, and now everyone craves my bread! I even named my starter “Sheila”, and friends and family regularly ask about her :slight_smile:

I voted for Breadtopia, #Savblogawards , because I have learned a great deal about baking rustic breads from them. Breadtopia delivers great products as well. thank you! I would love to have an Emile Henry pot, just can’t afford one. I have baked in other pots in my oven and love, love, love the outcome.

I voted for Breadtopia! And hoping to win this great Emile Henry pot!

I voted for Breadtopia to WIN in Saveur’s blog awards. Love the site, would love to win!

Just voted for Breadtopia.com : best food blog.
Breadtopia, you really are the Best. My baking skills have improved beyond measure since I discovered you.
Thank you, it would be wonderful to win the Emile Henry pot.

Of course I voted for Breadtopia, @ #Savblogawards and added the link to my favorites bar so I can vote everyday until the contest ends. Thanks Breadtopia for your shared knowledge and outstanding baking products. BTW…Happy to give that Emile Henry pot a happy home!

Voted! :slight_smile: Love this site…I wouldn’t have even tried to bake bread until I came across your great videos and directions! Love the pot too! I hope Breadtopia wins!