Emile Henry Giveaway [Aug 2016]

I’m brand new to this site but already excited to return often! Voted naturally and will do so every day as I expect to be here daily as I get my sourdough starter going!

Vote has been placed. Always enjoy the information and materials/equipment available from Breadtopia.

This is the best bread blog I’ve found. I voted for it. Good Luck!

I love Emile Henry…makes the best bread. Thanks for the super video about making spelt bread. Love the flour and I have a 25 lb bag of flour ready for baking!

Woo Hoo! Congrats on being a finalist! I thought I might have to lie to vote for you, but thankfully I did not, when I saw your competitors. :slight_smile: So you got another vote, and my integrity was preserved. :slight_smile: Love your site, and thanks for all the helpful info. If I win this gorgeous pot I will be baking sourdough bread in it, guaranteed. :slight_smile:

I voted for Breatopid at the SAVEUR site. It is well-deserved!

I voted! Best of luck in the voting and that pot would be a huge improvement over the half-sheet pan I’ve been baking on since '94.

Just voted! I hope you guys win. I’ll keep voting to try and help out. I really want that Emile Henry :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I love this site, and I have been shopping from Breadtopia for over two years and they are great!

Just discovered your blog about a month ago and I LOVE it (so of course I voted). I actually stumbled across this while researching more about sourdough because I think I’m finally ready to give it a try! Thank you so much for all of your help!

Hello! Just voted! I think it is great that you can vote everyday! Thanks the plan!

Voted again, YAY!

Just voted for you, good luck and thanks for the giveaway!

Hope you win!

I absolutely love this site as I get all my bread baking supplies from here

Voted for Breadtopia in SAVEUR Food Blog Awards I love the Emile Henry Pot!!

Voted for Breadtopia to win! Love the site, just getting into artisan breads baked at home and this site is a wealth of info!

I have voted. What fun! This website is such a great resource. I’ve learned so much and it’s gratifying to know that there are so many artisan bakers out there keeping the tradition alive.

I just discovered this site and am excited to read new posts and get new ideas as I peruse the archives. Thanks, and I preemptively voted for you!

Such a great giveaway, from great blog.

Hope you are a winner, winner bread for dinner!!!