Emile Henry Giveaway [Aug 2016]

In the short time I have known Breadtopia I have learned so many new ideas , even though I have been baking bread for almost 50 years. The Emile Henry pot being lighter would be a blessing to have since my arthritic hands have difficulty lifting those heavy iron pots.

I voted! Good luck, hope you win!

Just voted for Breadtopia in the 2016 #savblogawards way to go & good luck!

Just vote for Breadtopia on the SAVEUR’s Blog award. We have learned so much from the information on your site and appreciate the great products and great prices from your online store.

Thanks!!

We ALL win, because Breadtopia is the best! But, vote here (I just did again!) ----> http://www.saveur.com/blog-awards-2016-vote every day until the end of the month so that THEY can win!

I am so excited to be a member of this forum. Baking bread is a passion of mine. I voted for Breadtopia!

This is a beautiful oven. I hope I win it!!

Just voted… I really want that pot!

Voted for you guys, thanks for the inspiration and wonderful ideas!

Thank you Eric for such a valuable resource and terrific store for home bakers.
Of course I have voted multiple times and hope you win.

Just discovered you food blog and look forward to reading more. Please include me in eat Emile Henry Giveaway (Aug. 2016). Thank you.

Hi I voted. LOVE the site, so much good information.

Hi! I love this site - love your rye bread recipe - I’ve had tons of success with it. I went ahead and happily voted for you in the 2016 Saveur Food Blog Awards! Good luck!

Natalia (NattySue)

Wow! I checked out your Pizza Recipes and they are EXACTLY what I have been looking for…thanks so much! I also am entering your contest for that wonderful pot and I have Voted for you in the SAVEUR Food Blog Awards. Thanks again :slight_smile:

I voted. This site always has great ideas!

I voted ! Good luck to Breadtopia (and me) Always find good information in your posts.

Good luck on the win!

Voted, good luck and I’ll come back again. I hope you win! I’m about to buy some Einkorn =)

Of course I voted, Breadtopia’s no-knead bread recipes are the best I’ve ever tried.

I am so grateful to Breadtopia for giving me the instructional tools to make the best sourdough and having the most delicious grains available at an unbeatable price!