Emile Henry Giveaway [Aug 2016]

yes! i voted! So glad to see that you are recognized. you have a great sye!

Voted! Thanks for your work on the blog. I would love to win that Emile Henry ceramic pot,

I voted! This site always has great ideas! Love baking bread!

My journey in baking began when I accidentally discovered this Breadtopia site. I learned so many tips from this site. I love my Artisan bread and pizza. I am sure that you will not stop in sharing techniques in baking bread. Thanks a lot and more power to Breadtopia.

Thanks for your great site. It’s the first place I go to when looking for new bread recipes or to refine my technique.

I enjoy the Breatopia site and your videos. Lots of helpful information. I would love to win your giveaway. The Emile Henry stew pot would a great addition to my kitchen - even better that it’s red, my favorite color!

Of COURSE I voted for you . . . repeatedly. I like your blog and love your flour!

`Of course I voted and several times because your blog and informational videos were/are instrumental in my baking success. Have baked for 20+ years and in a short time you have transition my bread products to the next level. I always got “Good Bread”. Now it is “WOW how did you make that!”

I appreciate and enjoy the time I have spent on breadtopia and truly believe your site the best online “How To”.

Thank you for all of your effort.

Chauqg

Oh, by the way…Nice editor!

I have an Emile Henry Tagine. I just love it. Use it for everything including baking bread. Use it in ovens, on gas flame and on the grill. Sides on Tagine are low enough to easily allow you to handle the hot bread or a sloshy sough mix. It is just wonderful for making dinner regardless of what you put in it. The moisture is retained and amplified by any spice that you might like. I would love to have another Emile Henry Pot.

I’m still voting every day for Breadtopia as Best How-To Food Blog! You can too, right here ----> http://www.saveur.com/blog-awards-2016-vote

Best day to all you Breadtopians! :wink:

Would love the opportunity to win this pot! I’m new to breadmaking, so am looking forward to this blog!

Voted for you again! Love your blog!:slight_smile:

Hi I just voted! Breadtopia is a great site for how to bake bread videos. I also love the recommended products. Just purchased a grain grinder and now I’m milling my own flour! Keep up the great work and keep the videos coming.

I voted! Happy to do so because your blog has helped me make the BEST no knead sourdough. The 1/3 whole wheat, 2/3 white is my go to recipe that has never disappointed. I also use the romertopf clay baker that you suggested and it made the biggest difference in how the loaves cooked…just like an authentic brick oven! I also love your store and find that you offerings are not only fairly priced but you have hard to find supplies. Thank you for a great and informative blog!

The vote link is broken right now but I’ll keep on trying. Thanks for a useful and informative site!

Thank you for the opportunity to win this wonderful ceramic pot. I have just voted for you on the SAVEUR blog and will go and vote often. I do love your website and all the ideas here. I bake at least twice a week using my own ground grains. You have changed my bread baking forever!

Voted! Breadtopia deserves to win; the instructions and store items are 100% reliable!

Love this blog! I voted for you. I hope you win!

Hi Breadtopia Folks,

I just voted for you on the Saveur site. Hope you win!

Jacqueline

I am a Breadtopia fan and voted for you! Best of luck to you–