Emile Henry Giveaway [Aug 2016]

Such a great site, which made it easy to vote! Best of luck!

Am I doing this right?

What a great pot to make artisan bread in ! Canā€™t wait to try it.

Really enjoy your videos. They answered all of my questions when I started baking 3 years ago. Refer back to them on a regular basis.

I very much appreciate Ericā€™s videos. Watching them has taken me from a so-so sourdough baker to a good one. I am currently do a mash-up of the spelt with the seeded doughs ā€“ excellent!

Voted, Eric you are the reason why I start baking breadšŸ™‚
I came from Ukraine many years ago and just couldnā€™t eat ā€œwonder breadā€ or any other bread for that matter. Seven or eight years ago found your site, realized how easy your instructions, ordered every thing I needed and could not be more happier since then. Thank you.
PS
I hope I will cook some day in that beautiful red pot.

Voted and am just playing the numbers game and hope that I win. I need a new cast iron for making bread so that I can do more than one loaf at a time

It certainly was easy to place my vote for Breadtopia at the link you provided. You guys are winners in my book.

voting daily! thank you for being such a great ā€œsourceā€ of information, encouragment and supplies to make it all come together with success.

I voted for Breadtopia. The best info. for bread making. The Emile Henry pot would be the best product to add to my collection.

Eric, it is good to see that someone came up with a ceramic pot that can handle fire. This would be awesome! Thanks for all your blogs; it would be nice to see more directly bread recipes/videos, but I know that takes time. I visit your well constructed site whenever I can. Peace!

I voted today for Breadtopia in Saveur and will every day because you ate the best.

Great blog.

I voted, yeah me

Love your site and of course voted for you! I have sent many people to your site:)

Voted for the best!! You have a great site loaded with all the info I need for baking success. BTW my sourdough starter is doing great, just in case you wanted to know. Thank you for everything!

More than happy to vote in the contest. Breadtopia is an amazing resource. Keep up the great work, and best wishes in the voting.

Awesome site and information about products and processes of bread-making. Iā€™d love to own one of these Flame E. Henry dutch ovens! Best of luck in the awards!

YES, I voted for Breadtopia in Saveurā€™s Food Blog Awards! I was a total failure with my bread baking attempts until I found Breadtopia! I am now making our loaf bread, buns, pita and dinner rolls - all better than I can find locally at stores.

I voted again and Iā€™m telling you about it again! And I still would love to have that Emile Henry pot!