Emile Henry Giveaway [Aug 2016]

I just went and voted. I love sourdough baking and I bought a cloche from your website a couple years back. It works great but I must have set it down too hard (it’s heavy!) and it now has a small crack. I’d love to have the Emile Henry pot for my baking, and to make soups and broth this winter in New England.

YES!! I voted for Breadtopia.com for best how-to food blog at Saveur! And I’ve recommended your site to almost everyone who visits us and enjoys my Artisan Sourdough No-Knead Bread, too!

Looking at this… ahem… BREAD POT and comparing it to the old no-name odd fitting top cast iron pot my bread comes to life in… I’ll simply say thank-you for the opportunity to perhaps win it.

It sounds awesome! both the pot and your nomination! Thank you for nice giveaway.
And, of course I voted. :wink:

Definitely the best and most helpful blog, and much like a good loaf of bread, it is warm, inviting, and inspirational! Thank you for the opportunity to enter the lovely giveaway.

Just voted (again!!) Eric you’re one sour champ (dough that is)! Thanks for the resend, baguette saved I think!

Just voted for the best how-to blog – Breadtopia!! Looks like I can vote again tomorrow. I’ll be back. Love your videos!! Keep up the good work. I’ll get a space ready in my kitchen for my new Emile Henry pot :o)

Hi ,
I just voted and was thinking of the great deal on the Komo Mill I got at Thanksgivng!
jn

Just voted again! The sponsors welcome daily votes, so keep at it!

I have voted and now I am crossing my fingers for us both t be winners!!:bread:

I voted yesterday and today!
Thanks for the giveaway.

Voted and feeling super lucky that I’ll probably win. Ok, or maybe not. Fun anyway.

I voted, of course! I love breadtopia and am reminded several times a week when I use my BToa lame :blush:

I can’t remember how I stumbled on the Breadtopia website, but since I did, I have visited many times. I love the products they sell, the various recipes and methods of No Knead Baking and now I am really enjoying the forum.

Voted for Breadtopia. Love all the information and recipes. Wonderful site.

I voted for Breadtopia in the 7th annual SAVEUR Reader’s Choice Food Blog Awards in the category of Best How-To Food Blog. Love their products, love my breadboard by Spinella. You guys rock!

Voted!

I voted! I hope you win, and I hope I win! Win win! what could be better!

I voted – that’s an easy vote because you are my #1 bread website!

I just voted for Breadtopia in Saveur blog.