Emile Henry Giveaway [Aug 2016]

I just voted for Breadtopia in the SAVEUR Food Blog Awards!!! :heart_eyes:
I love this site. I am a great cook but have never been the best baker. I don’t have the patience. But this site has helped me make wonderful delicious bread!! Thank Eric for all the great tips!!

I voted for Breadtopia, not a hard choice at all.

Just voted for you at Saveur. I love your site, and recommend it to other people. I find your videos helpful, encouraging and funny. Keep up the good work.

I voted! Good luck!

It looks like I find some more blogs to check out.

Have a great day!

I voted for Breadtopia.

Breadtopia for the win.

I voted Breadtopia for the win. I love your blogs and emails. I can’t wait to see a new one in my inbox. They are very useful and informative. Keep up the great work and Good Luck.

I am very happy to show my support for what you do by voting. Because of your website I’ve become an accomplished sourdough baker. Many thanks!

I just voted for Breadtopia in the SAVEUR Food Blog Awards

I just voted! You are my go to site for my new project…sourdough! So many great tips and recipes! Congratulations on you nomination…Good luck!

Good Luck and I will vote for you everyday…

Just voted this is a great forum. I have been on two days now and have gotten answers to several questions.

Thanks, I really need that Dutch Oven.

Just voted for Breadtopia in the Saveur Food Blog Awards contest. Will do so daily! Good luck!!

I have an Emile Henry Tajine and would love to have the pot to match!
The Tajine is great by the way - great for small stews and braising.

If i am one of the chosen ones, i will use my new pot and will make great breadtopia breads and enjoy them. I hope.
Thanks, Mike

Negotiating your web cite is confusing.

I just voted for Breadtopia in the SAVEUR Food Bog Awards. And why not? Breadtopia is my go to site to help me bake fabulous breads. I vote often, in hopes Breadtopia will win and gain the recognition it deserves.
:blush: Carole

Love this blog and the videos. Voted for you!

I just voted for Breadtopia in the Saveur Food Blog Award contest. Good luck.

Voted! Great blog and looks like an amazing pot!