Bread Proofer Giveaway

Just placed my 1st order and can’t wait to receive it. One item is a gift for my husband.

Well, why shouldn’t I be the one to win this fine device?

This proofer would be an amazing help here in central Ohio. The temperature and humidity varies significantly from day to day, regardless of the season. Of course,any product Eric offers on Breadtopia is an amazing help!

I would love to win this proofer. I’ve had my eye on it for quite a while.

Nice

Thank you for the chance

I can just hear my wife if I win this: “Another thing to add to the clutter”.

New to bread making and am really enjoying it so far!

What a wonderful tool to have in the kitchen! Would love to add to my kitchen and baking adventures. Thanks for the opportunity.

I hope I win! Woohoo!

Proof?! You want proof!!! Send me the proofer and I will send you proof that I will love and use it!

I really like the web site, It is very useful for the people who want to bake at home.

I hope I win this bread proofer!

This would be amazing to have, being military living in North Dakota. I need all the help I can get!!

Eric, I hadn’t been to the site in so long my userid and password were no longer valid. I was looking for recipes when I came across this great giveaway. Got a great recipe for pizza dough as well.

Thanks for all you do!

Fairly new to bread baking and would love to add this to my arsenal of tools! It gets cold here in Philly and would love to be able to proof in the perfect environment!

I’ve recently embarked on a journey to lead a healthier lifestyle, and owning a Brod & Taylor proofer would make it so much easier to bake my own bread year-round!!

Thank you for this generous giveaway. I am looking forward to start making more nutrious bread for all my family. I’m sure to visit your site often!
Judy

I was very excited to read about Bread Proofing machine and to learn about the contest to win one. I’ve been trying to make a sourdough starter for the past 3 weeks or so, and have been really struggling to find a place in my apartment that stays warm throughout the day.

I would love to have this proofer so I called finally get a decent rise out of this sourdough bread!!!

This would go beautifully in our chilly winter kitchen. I have the space all picked out.
davie