Bread Proofer Giveaway

I am a Personal Chef. What better way to say thank you to my customers than to bake a loaf of sour dough bread for them. My friend gave me a 100 year old starter. I am new at baking bread from starter, and could really use a Brød and Taylor proofer to make my nerves feel better about starting this process. Hopefully, it will help my business too!

It would be wonderful to win this since my house temperature varies and is mostly cool. Thanks a bunch.

I would love to win this! Great giveaway!

It would be great to get a Bread Proofer. I’m now starting up again making Sourdough starter and bread, english muffins and more. Thanks for the opportunity to win a great prize. Have a great weekend,
Irma

Love Breadtopia and love to win the proofer!

I’d love to win this proofer! My house is too cold to get a good rise outa my dough.

I am so glad I found your site. I am just beginning to learn to work with sourdough. I have learned a lot from watching your tutorials so thank you! I look forward to seeing if I win a much needed bread proofer!

With the weather cooling off, our house stays at 63 to 65 degrees, a little bit cool for proofing bread. Unfortunately, the oven light keeps the oven about 90 degrees - a bit too warm. The Brod and Taylor Bread Proofer looks like a good solution for controlling the proofing temperature for my breads.

Doesn’t matter where you live, inconsistent temperature is usually going to challenge the bread making process. The bread proofer should solve much of that, and it isn’t just a one-trick pony, so it will earn its keep. That, along with Eric’s no-knead sourdough, makes great bread baking easy. Fingers crossed on the contest!

I would LOVE to win your bread proofer!

Looking forward to using the bread proofer for latest creations and old favorite bread recipes!

Sponsay

I’d love to win this proofer. I’m a beginner sourdough bread baker but from the moment I made my first successful loaf I’ve been hooked. I’m recently retired and moved permanently to a small cabin on the river. I don’t have much storage space so the “fold down” capability of this proofer would work perfectly for me. Thank you for sponsoring this giveaway and thanks for hosting such an informative and interesting website.

I would love this proofer…I live in a cold climate and this would help a lot!

i would love to win this proofer. i have a facebook page called mom’s organic boho food fun and a blog with the same name momsorganicbohofoodfun.com

This looks like a great product. I love that it can fold for easy storage

Would be great to win. I need all the help I can get😃

I’ve never been good at baking bread, but I’ve changed my lifestyle to a whole food diet using ancient grains. I’m trying new recipes and new techniques and want to learn to make my own sour dough starter and not use yeast. A new proofer would be wonderful and an excellent addition to my kitchen. :smile:

Oh do I need the proofer, no one in oklahoma can read the directions though, HA!

Thanks for the recipes!

I’ve been looking at this for several months now. What a handy device to have!