Bread Proofer Giveaway

This is the comment thread for the Breadtopia blog post originally published here:

To leave a comment, click the Reply button below

If you do not see the "Reply" button, you will need to log in or register an account. Please click the blue "Log In" button in the upper right of the page. :arrow_upper_right:
8 Likes

Looking forward to potentially winning and trying out this proofer. I live in a place where temperature and humidity are unpredictable, so it’s tough to plan my day around it. Thanks for the awareness and hosting this giveaway!

I would love a chance at this proofer! It would assist me with my sourdough and my yogurt making! Thanks!

Wow, I watched the video on the Brod and Taylor Proofer. Pretty cool stuff! I’m a big Baker but thanks to Breatopia I’m starting with the Pizza and onto the Breads. This proofer could help me with lots of my baking needs. It would be pretty Awesome to have one of these!

Love the Breadtopia website and I am always learning about new tools, like the Brod and Taylor proofer!

Great looking tool, looking forward to using it if I win!

I’m ready to start baking bread for the fall season again! This proofer would sure come in handy!

Very cool giveaway! Would love to use a proofer as I make LOTS of pizza dough for pizza parties and homemade breads!!

Nice giveaway! I’m looking forward to use this proofer in the winter.

Bread baking is my passion in the cooler months. I’m like a mad chemist in the kitchen with all kinds of starters in the fridge waiting to come to life. Thanks for all the useful information and videos you supply to the bread baking community! The opportunity to win the proofer is awesome!!

1 Like

What a wonderful opportunity to improve my bread skills! I have been baking for over 50 years… and as a teen won the state 4H yeast bread baking contest. In 2010, I obtained a pastry certificate( a 1 yr course from the Culinary Education Center of Brookdale Community College) just for my own use! I am not a cake decorator, nor a pastry chef, just a bread in all its forms baker. This would be a step up from the oven with a bowl of water as my proofing method.

Sweet giveaway! I would love to try it out with my yogurt making and bread making – especially as the weather is starting to cool off!!

No more guessing if the temperature in the turned off oven is 78-82 degrees for proofing the bread!!!

Thanks for the opportunity! Thanks to Breadtopia staff also for taking the fear out of baking bread at home!
I love the videos and the products. I am still at the beginner level and this proofer would be an awesome tool!
Enjoy the fall! Can’t wait for the smell of break baking.

Really enjoy your newletters and tutorials.
Now that Autumn has arrived will get back into my bread baking routine!

What a great addition to my kitchen. With winter coming the bread proofer will be my go to to make the perfect loaf.

I’ve learned SO much from your website about baking bread - it’s an art that I absolutely adore! Keep up the great videos! Thanks for all you do!

What a great thing to have specially in Canada!!!
I would love to have the proofer to help in the bread making, I guess I can keep dreaming till Nov 1, never won anything in my life but you never know😊
I was away for a while but I’m back and baking!!!

At my age, 78, winning this wonderful tool to make my life in the kitchen so much easier, would be a very exciting thing! I’ve watched and wished for this beautiful piece of equipment for the past several years. My very limited income smashed my dream of owning it, so if you want to help this elderly lady do a happy dance, please consider my dream to own this beautiful bread proofer. Thank you for this opportunity!

Bread baking is my “obsession” that’s why I’d love to win this amazing bead proofer and use it for the bread recipes on my blog and webisodes :grinning: