Bread Proofer Giveaway

Super prize, Count me in please. Thank you.

I am 72 and make all our own bread. We are moving to North Carolina where the humidity and temperature will be much harder to control, and will be living in a MUCH smaller home. This proofer would be a great addition to my small kitchen since it folds away.

Would love to win that proofer!

The proofer sure would help make bread on the cold Pensylvania days when the oven isn’t worth a lick helping the dough rise !

Looks like this would be used regularly in our household for making both bread and yogurt

It would be awesome to get one…especially now that winter is approaching!

My kitchen is freezing in the winter, so this would be perfect.

This would be perfect for my chilly house in Canada!!! Can’t wait to bake some heritage style breads and maybe gluten free ones too!

The only way I can figure out how to post here is to send a “reply”.
I tried and tried and cannot figure out how to post to the Bread Proofer Giveaway.
I make bread about every other day and enjoy the recipes, videos and utensils from the store.
I HIGHLY recommend the live sourdough starter. I can’t stop eating it toasted with Havarti cheese.

I just joined this forum. I would love to win the bread proofer as I am a frustrated bread baker. Looking forward to visiting the store in Fairfiled Iowa some day!

that proofer looks amazing! happy fall everybody:)

I having been making bread on and off for years but now that I am semi retired I am obsessed with it. Especially sourdough breads! It’s like raising children or maybe plants would be a better comparison! LOL! Only with better results and you can always throw away your mistakes! Enuff said. I would love that proofer maybe there would be fewer mistakes and more good bread!

I am a huge fan of Breadtopia, and have learned so much! I would love to win the proofing box, so add me to the drawing. PICK ME!!! I promise to send a photo!

This is the time of year a proofer would be appreciated. Outdoor temp last night down to 28 degrees.

I have been oogling this breadproofer online for some time. Love all the info, videos & recipes on breadtopia!

Husband is unemployed, making bread regularly for the first time to save money, finding that the proofing step is less predictable than I would have guessed. This little proofing tool might make it foolproof! (No pun intended!) Deborah Carver

I would really love to have a Brod and Taylor Bread Proofer!

The recipe for Ultimate Cinnamon Rolls on the Brod & Taylor website is awesome. I hope to win the proofer and try all the other uses.

With winter weather just around the corner here in Buffalo, a proofer would do the trick. Does it work with cold fingers and toes?

I’ve had the proofer on my wishlist for several years and would love to win it! :smile: