Bread Proofer Giveaway

Wow! This proofer would be a wonderful addition to my kitchen. I have been wanting one for several years and it would ‘proof’ to my husband the many uses for it! The ‘proof’ is in the pudding! I have made bagels, English muffins, brioche, croissants, Italian and French breads, stolen, and panettone. Yet, he still did not a-‘proof’ the purchase! I would LOVE TO WIN…almost as much as I LOVE YOUR WEBSITE!

U

thank you so much for this website! I especially appreciate the videos on sourdough bread. baking is probably one of the very few things my uncle and I have in common and you have given us topics to talk about during those awkward silences. thank you again!

I would love this proofer for sourdough!! Can’t wait to win it!

Would love to win this. Love homemade bread!

Would love to win this proofer-- looks like a great item

Would love to win but if you want my picture, (if I win), make the winner selection date on Halloween so you can use my mug shot as a scary decoration!

Can’t wait to win this fantastic kitchen tool! Love Breadtopia, I’m learning so much from you and community members. Thanks!!

Thanks for the chance to win the bread proofer .
Love your blog.

Wow! I never thought this proofer was so versatile, even making yogurt. Can’t wait to make bread with it.

i live in WA Therefore Baking is a strange adventure. one June i woke up to snow this year we had 99 o in mid-May.
It is difficult to regulate my room temp to get a good rise . I have thought for sometime that a bread proofer would solve my problems with my consistent rise.

A new thing I bought a KettlePizza for my weber bbq … WOW@@@ My first bake the internal Temp of 800 o
amazing . pizza done in 2min,
:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Woke up this morning and thought…whew this house is soo cold, how in the work is my artisan sour dough whole wheat with jalapenos and smoked cheddar going to rise? Oh, if only, if ONLY I could have a proofer…

My kitchen is SOOOO cold, in the winter…old house! Would love having one of these, and have heard nothing but good commentary about the product. Thanks for the opportunity for a chance to win.

I’m so excited about the chance to win! It will make the perfect Christmas gift for hubby!

Bread baking weather is here in NE Ohio and I’d love to win this for my wife, who is the resident bread expert.
Fingers crossed…

I love making pizza dough with my starter. I usually make tortilla out of the pizza dough and serve with our favorite toppings. Thank you for the great recipe

i live in an old drafty house so this unit would be very handy.

Thank you so much for the opportunity to win. Someone is going to be very happy!!!

Bread has truly been the staple of life for mankind. The bread baked at Breadtopia is rich in nutrients, protein, vitamins and has a process that is so satisfying. I’m grateful I found Eric’s site. He has changed my life in the kitchen for breadmaking. I had the best teacher-my Mother-of how to bake, cook everything from scratch-I mean scratch- which I have passed on to my daughter and I know her daughters are the same. My middle grandchild “must” bake something everyday. Often she has to “nag” to get the permission to destroy the kitchen with her baking. Well she gets that from me. I am such a cook that has many kitchen tools as I enjoy making Kombucha, Limoncello, fabulous soups from “almost nothing”. I share my foods with others. I have so enjoyed Eric’s method of long fermentation that has enabled me to eat real bread again without the hardship of being gluten sensitive.
I bake at least three loaves each week and give them to friends to enjoy. We are never too old to learn new methods of baking -and spread the information to many others to also enjoy!! I still work as a true Senior and most people ask me how do I do it? Well I say in the evenings after work and early mornings before work -it gives me such peace. I enjoy this hobby of making others happy-Between breadmaking and DNA research (another hobby) I am quite content with life. Thanks for offering this great item-it will indeed make one of the bakers on this site estatic!!

Dear LORD, give us this day our daily bread and please help me win the bread proofer. Amen.

I would like to give this a try. It would be fun to make yogurt.