Bread Proofer Giveaway

I’ve had my eye on this for a while but haven’t pulled the trigger. Would love to win it.

Gadgets and gizmos a plenty. Whose its and what’s it galore! But no bread proofer!

I LOVE this site but I am having issues getting to comment for a chance to win the proofer. HELP please!!

Just liked the Brod and Taylor site. WOW. What a great giveaway. Fingers crossed that the bread proofer heads this way making my Breadtopia experience even better – if that is possible. Love this site.

Praise the Lord, that baking your bread is easier than entering this give away!

Oh I want to win this!

“Karl Malden” on facebook checking in! Wish me luck!

Sure would love to win the proofer. Love all your sourdough recipes.

I’ve been interested in making yogurt at home but worried about the temperature!

Perhaps I will win the price

I would love this proofer. I’ve read great reviews of this unit.

Love your website and the great recipes!

Thank you for offering US ALL a chance to win the bread proofer

In some ways I feel that I am capitulating with a proofer. However, my temps are too erratic and the amount of time for a rise can fluctuate too much while I occupied elsewhere. So, yes I really would like a proofer!!

Would love to use this for cheese making too

As a Mother of two little kids I love providing preservative free bread for them. With the winter months coming this would make them so easy. In the past I thought of getting a bread proofer but didn’t know if I would have room in my kitchen. I was amazed when I found out it folds down for storage. Awesome! I would be extremely elated to win the bread proofer. I have only been baking for a couple of years but Breadtopia is my go to for advice and equipment.

Love Brod & Taylor! Bread Proofer would be a + in my humble opinion~

Would love to try this out!

Would love to have this! Love Brod & taylor

Baked my first Sourdough loaf two weeks ago after moving to a new residence. I used to use an oven with a light bulb to proof, but my new place does not have that convenience, Just started looking a proofers and wow, they are no cheap. Would be nice to have a proofer and get back to so serious bread baking!