Bread Proofer Giveaway

I think you did~! This web site is a bit old school but I saw your post! Best of luck!

I have learned so much about bread making from Breadtopia. It’s a terrific site! I look forward to a chance at winning the Proofer on your Fall Giveaway.

I would love to win the bread proofer. It would make my life sooo much easier.
Thank you

Wow I’ve got to have this proofer even if I do not win! Right now my blooming occurs in the oven set on low temp then I have to pull the dough out and hurry and preheat the oven. The Brod and Taylor proofer will change my life! My wife will be happy that its storage footprint is so small.

Great website with great information.

I purchased your pizza stone about one month ago. The packing was perfect, and the quality of the stone is excellent.
I have used this pizza stone to bake my home-made pizza, and it turned out to be a big success!
I also appreciate a lot of your video demonstration which is so informative and useful for sharpening up my skills!
Thanks a lot, Breadtopia!

Temperature control is so important. I think I would like using this proofer.

Looks like the Password link to register has an extra > at the end making it a bad likn. Looks like a great product

Have been making my own sourdough for the past 2 years and am completely spoiled for store bought. Proofer would be nice!

would love to win and tryout the proofer

Love that this bread proofer can be controlled to the exact degree.

Winning is not everything , but it makes anything easier. thank you for all the information.

Thanks for the chance. I wish I had one of these so I don’t have flat bread anymore. :slight_smile:

It would be fun to try the proofer for bread and also experiment with yogurt.

Thank you for the great giveaway!

Surely do need a bread proofer. Hope I win!

Love to bake bread, might need to make some this weekend since we’ll be stuck inside with Hurricane Joaquin giving us 12 inches of rain.

Well, if I won I’d have to give up using the oven/oven light when it gets cold…I guess I could force myself!

Great giveaway Eric, thanks! Count me in!

The quality of items that I have received has been amazing. Very supportive site. Thank you!