ThanksGIVEAWAY 2020

I have learned so much from Breadtopia and thank you!

I love your bread recipes! Thank you!

Happy Thanksgiving!

Happy Thanksgiving! What an awesome giveaway.

I have had a flour mill similar to Magic Mill for over 50 years. I never buy flour. The Mockmill sounds wonderful. My 50 year old mill keeps working but we cannot tighten the stones any more and there will come a time when I have to get a new one. This will be the one. I did some research about the Mockmill and here are the things that sound very good about it.

1. Quiet
  2. Doesn’t heat up the grain
  3. With the 200 type reasonably fast, and if it is so quiet, the speed is less important as you don’t have to deal with the noise.

Breadtopia is always so reliable. Happy Turkey Day everyone!

When I first decided several years ago to bake my own bread, I knew nothing about making bread. Fortunately, Breadtopia helped this beginner to how to make delicious, nutritious home-made bread. Since then, I have frequently turned to Breadtopia for help when I needed to mature my bread-making skills. Thank you, Breadtopia.

Best rye bread ever. Everybody should give it a try. . .

Thank YOU for your products, ideas and video’s. Happy Thanksgiving and be free!

Love Breadtopia. I tell all my friends who bake bread about it.

Dynamite for the kitchen! Stay well.

Wow, this would be amazing! Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

Happy Thanksgiving! Love the recipes they have truly upped my bread baking

Happy Thanksgiving!

Happy wonderful bread baking to all.

Happy Thanksgiving, So thankful for breadtopia, A great place to buy all my grains & everything you need to make great bread. Tom in Ky

Safe holidays.

Happy Thanksgiving, I was fortunate to find your website! Thanks for the education.

Love all the new breads I’m making! Will try some new flours this year.

Happy Thanksgiving! Would love to win the mill!