ThanksGIVEAWAY 2020

This year we’re giving away a Mockmill Lino 100 to one lucky Breadtopia forum participant.

Congratulations to our winner @hdv3

Their comment below:

Contest Details - Rules and How to Enter

This giveaway is limited to US residents only.

To enter just leave a comment of any kind in this thread by scrolling down to the very bottom of the page and clicking the blue reply button 2020-11-25 at 5.59 AM below. This is just a simple way for us to tally the entrants and contact the winner. Only one entry per person will be counted.

If you are not already an active Breadtopian with an account here, leaving a comment involves a simple registration process where you give us your email address (if you do already have an account here, make sure we have your correct email address). Your contact details will be private and never shared, sold or otherwise abused by us (though you will receive an occasional email when we put a new post up on the site and make giveaway announcements like this one – you can unsubscribe from that list anytime if you prefer not to receive them). If you have already participated in a previous giveaway, you should already be registered to comment, making things all the easier.

The contest will close to new entrants at midnight CST on Thursday, December 3rd. We’ll randomly select a winner and contact them by email.

That’s it! Simple, no strings attached.
Good Luck!

To leave a comment (and enter the giveaway), click the Reply button below

If you do not see the “Reply” button, you will need to log in or register an account. Please click the blue “Log In” button in the upper right of the page. :arrow_upper_right:

7 Likes

Wow! This is more like Christmas!!!

Count your blessings!

Breadtopia is amazing. I LOVE the recipes and the helpful community!
Thanks and Blessings to all on this day of gratitude!
June

1 Like

Happy Thanksgiving!

Happy Thanksgiving, and make more sour dough bread!

Your videos and recipes have been a lovely bright spot these last months!

Hoo Ha, Amazing!

Wouldn’t that be fun?! I love going to flour mills and to have one sitting in my baking area would be incredible. What a fun idea.

Excellent videos and great products. Thanks.

Learn to bake bread, you will be happy for the rest of your life…

Bread baking satisfies…everytime! Thanks for helping us become better bakers.

Let’s turn breadmaking into a grind

What a terrific holiday giveaway. Thank you so much for the opportunity.

Thank you for making it easier for bakers of all experience levels to learn and revel in the great nutrition and taste of freshly ground flour. Is there really anything quite like it- fresh bread bursting with flavor and scenting the air around us! Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

Great mill!

I cook for a shelter, I’d love this for making healthy Bread. Have a great Thanksgiving!

Happy Thanksgiving! Love breadtopia! A great resource and place to learn and share! Thank you!

Best wishes.

Great newsletter/blog. A good topic for the future “steam vs. convection”