ThanksGIVEAWAY 2020

What an amazing and so very generous giveaway! Your site, recipes and products are first rate and have been so successful with all of them! Thank you for all you do!

I love this! We all have much to be thankful for. I am so thankful for discovering sourdough bread this season. Thanks for your help along the way!

And now you’ve given all of us something to be extra thankful for! Thanks, breadtopia…you’re the greatest!!!

This looks like an outstanding addition to a kitchen. Thanks for this opportunity!

I’ve always received great service and ingredients from Breadtopia. Many happy loaves

Such a generous giveaway! Happy Thanksgiving!

I love Breadtopia; not only the best (otherwise hard-to-find) flour and other bread ingredients, also great equipment… and excellent customer service. One item I received arrived broken (clumsy mail handling), and they replaced it right away with no questions and no additional shipping charges.

This is the best way to make your flour truly fresh and to have your own “imprint” on it! Great product to have in your bread-making arsenal.

I am so happy to have found Breadtopia. Sour dough changed my life :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I love that the flower is dated… so fresh. I have learned so much from the tutorials. I make my own breads and pizza. I no longer buy store-bought bread. Thank you :pizza::bread::baguette_bread:

Nothing better than fresh milled grains!

A Happy Thanksgiving to all! Breadtopia has opened a whole new world to me. Thank you.

WOW, this is Fantastical; looking forward to being within the graciousness of the All That Is

Happy thanksgiving everyone! Thank you breadtopia for all of the information loaded on your site, a bread community and excellent supplies!

I would love to be able to mill my own grains and nuts, especially since several in my family
have wheat allergies. I’ve never been disappointed with anything ordered from Breadtopia.
Rosemary Hurd

Great products. Helpful website. I like the supportive videos.

Yes please!

Happy Thanksgiving. I making dinner rolls with your recipe for our Thanksgiving dinner. I learned a lot from your website and videos and have amped up my breads as a result. Love your favorite go to rye bread recipe too.

Bruce

So thankful for Breadtopia!

This is big! Many thanks.

Be safe and well everyone and have a Happy Thanksgiving!