ThanksGIVEAWAY 2018

I love seeing the pictures of what people can accomplish in their own kitchens. It is very inspiring!

Wonderful giveaway opportunity! Happy Holidays❣️

i cherish everything i buy from breadtopia ~ now most especially my amish style bread board. wow! what a beauty and at a reasonable price. thank you so much for making that available.
bread-making feels like the work of the Soul and the smell that comes from bread baking in the oven makes home feel like heaven, a reminder of my beloved french/american Grandmother and my german Great-Grandmother who did everything by hand, and were the cogs in the wheels of the lives of their Families. Blessings and Gratitude to them and you for keeping bread traditions alive and thriving.

thank you all so much💓

1 Like

Happy Thanksgiving, Breadtopia! Thankful for this website you’ve created.

I have loved the bulk wheat berries that I have purchased here for milling at home. Wouldn’t mind an Italian Load Baker :wink:

Eric, you’ve been so helpful, and patient with my questions and concerns the last few years since I discovered Breadtopia. I am forever grateful for your guidance. And my family, friends, neighbors, and staff at the jazz club in Chicago are all thankful for being the recipients of delicious bread :bread: :baguette_bread:!

Many thanks to those who contribute to this wonderful site! And to the Breadtopia Clay Baker-Batard that my wife gave me for Christmas last year. This loaf was baked in it.

Thank you for offering this wonderful opportunity to all of us…Good luck to everyone who enter’s

What a wonderful community you have created. Thanks! for all that you do.

Thankful for this bread community! Here’s to Italian Bread!!

Thankful for this bread comminity & here’s to amazing loaves of Italian Bread!!

What a wonderful giveaway…thank you!

thanks to your help and site I’ve been baking 2 loaves of ww sourdough bread every week. my family and I cannot eat any other bread. This EH loaf baker would be perfect size wise! Thanks for giving me the chance to win one. Love the color as well.

What a wonderful and generous company Breadtopia is. I have learned a tremendous amount on this website about baking sourdough bread.

Getting ready to start baking for the holidays. That Emile Henry Italian Loaf Baker sure would come in handy!

I got started with my bread baking craziness with Breadtopia, first by learning how to make sourdough spelt bread. From there I decided to grind my own flour and experiment with other healthy grains. It’s been a fun and healthy ride, so thank you!

I love all the recipes you send me and the utensils are fantastic for making bread
Thank you

Love all my breadtopia products and grains. Thankful for all you do to help home bakers.

Nothing compares with time with family sitting around a loaf of freshly baked bread!

Love Breadtopia!