ThanksGIVEAWAY 2018

Breadtopia the go to site for everything yeasty!!

Great web site, great videos and how-tis, great store - I’m a Happy Baker wishing you a Happy Thanksgiving!

I don’t get to bake like I used to now that my family is grown but I love to read your site to keep in touch with ideas for family gatherings like Thanksgiving.

Thanks for all the delicios recipes and helpful tips.

Thanks for creating such a great resource!

Long appreciated and profited from Ertic’s recipes and advice. Have been making sourdough Emmers and Kamuts – delicious!

Happy Thankgiving! What a generous giveaway…sure hope I am the lucky winner!

Great site!

There isn’t anything like homemade bread!!

Thanks Eric, I’m in it to win !!

Ooh, I have been wanting one of these for a while! The perfect size and shape!

I love the giveaways too.

I found this site several years a go and I love it. I recommend it to all of my friends that what to start baking there own bread. Happy Thanksgiving and keep on baking.

I am just beginning my journey with sourdough bread making. My first loaf was not as great as it could have been. I am so grateful for the videos and look forward to many loaves and waffles and sharing my starter.
Linda

Great resources here at Breadtopia. Love the quality of the bannetons I bought and the liners that fit. Recipes that are unique and fun.

Thank you Eric for reminding us of how blessed we are and how much we receive often without taking notice or taking for.

As to the Emile Henry Baker: it is a terrific gift. I own the cloche made by the same company, and it often produces fantastic breads. I’ve received some terrific ideas for breads from your site, and the sourdough starter that I made several years ago based on your formula is still alive and active!

Tom

I love the website and all the information it has. I teach several artisan bread classes every year and tell all my students about Breadtopia. Keep up the good work!

thank you so much for your generosity!

We are about to place our 1st order with you…looking forward to trying your products and ideas to improve our organic sourdough,thanks for the giveaway opportunity!

happy Thanksgiving!