ThanksGIVEAWAY 2018

Very Nice

Dear Mr. Eric, Good morning. Miss Dahlia, A.K.A. Tonzies, has been with you for so many years it is quite amazing to count them. This morning found, your Ciabatta Dough ready and transformed into rising “Cinnamon Twists” of this one’s childhood memories. May you have a Blessed Christmas Season and thank you for introducing me to your Sour Dough Starter way back in '2007.
Thank you,
Miss Dahlia on FB
Tonzies on Breadopia
Patricia Joan Tasker from the heart of Texas

Sourdough bread completes the Thanksgiving dinner!

Love sourdough bread!

Hope all had a marvelous Thanksgiving!

I made bread for our Airstream Community Pot Luck Dinner–only crumbs left !!!

Thank you for years of good advice and wonderful products!

1 Like

nice giveaway!

Love, love, love your site and all your good suggestions. My husband surprised me with several items from your store and I use them all the time to improve my sourdough bread which I make just about every week. Never buy store bread any more. Yeeeehhhhh. Keep up the good work!!!

1 Like

Many of my most favorite bread baking tools and supplies come from BREADTOPIA.

1 Like

Miss Dahlia, A.K.A. Tonzies forgot to leave a picture of your Ciabatta Sour Dough transformed into “Cinnamon Twists”. Thank you,

3 Likes

Love your recipes and instructions just starting to bake my own bread.

So thankful for all of your advice and recipes. Love the way you are so “laid back” in your presentations.

I have the round Emile Henry La Cloche and dream of having the oblong one! A game changer for sure. Thank you for all things Breadtopia.

Thanks for making bread makng a lot easier!

Always make two loaves and share one with a friend!

I would love an Emile Henry Loaf Baker.

Love to receive your emails. Random and always a treat to read when they pop up.

I love the recipes and instructions available from Breadtopia!

1 Like

Thanks for all the instructions and forum, my baking improves all the time.
Tommy