ThanksGIVEAWAY 2017

Would love this grain mill! Who wouldn’t?! Ever since an earlier Breadtopia article, I’ve been including some amaranth porridge in my bread dough, and loving it.

Love “ThanksGIVEWAWAY.” Wish I had thought of it. (Also love Breadtopia!!!)

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone. Thanks for the opportunity to learn and grow.

Happy Holidays! So excited to be a part of this community! I love the recipes! Thanks for the opportunity to be entered into the sweepstakes!

The grain mill would be awesome to win, but Breadtopia’s many benefits deserve laudatory comments even without a giveaway. Inspiration for good bread… interesting recipes, careful testing and the tips yielded, feedback from readers, and specialty products… all make a great mix. Thank you very much! And Happy Thanksgiving to all.

Happy Thanksgiving! Love your site. I have learned so much from your informative videos and written recipes. Thank you.

I absolutely love the dough whisk and use it often when I make artisan bread baked in a cast iron pot. I also enjoy your tutorials. Thanks for a chance to win in your giveaway!

Great website and forum! I’ve learned so much from you all. I have been arguing with myself for months now about buying a mill. An opportunity to win one would take care of that! :grinning:

Yawzers! I can use this to mill my Malted Barley for my “Spent Grain” bread!!!

Just started baking with Breadtopia’s help.

Had it not been for this site and all of the forum members comments and advise and Eric’s videos I would be lost and my Bread would not rise to the occasion. Happy Thanks giving to all.

This is the most informative and fun bread blog out there. Thank you so much for all the valuable information and advice.

What a terrific website for experimentation and community. I am grateful for the Artisan Rye recipe, which is the first homemade rye bread we have loved. I am making two loaves tomorrow for Thanksgiving #2 to share with family who haven’t found good rye since the old days in BKLYN. And I am thankful that we can all make the staff of life and share it with people. I would like to bake an extra loaf every week and find someone in need to give it to–like growing an extra row. I will figure out how I can do so.

Breadtopia is my best source of learning the fine art of baking bread, and my go-to for new recipes.

I’ve just discovered Breadtopia, and am very excited to find such a great place to learn more about breadmaking, especially about sourdough. Happy Black Friday, everyone!

Irv

Best bread forum on the web…my go-to site for all things sourdough!

I have shared this site with other health conscious friends, many of whom are doctors, who are learning how to bake healthy low glycemic multigrain bread from wheat berries. We especially like the sourdough breads, pancakes and the comraderie of sharing!

your on line instruction videos have been very helpful

Happy Thanksgiving to the Breadtopia crowd.

This is my favorite baking site. Lots of superb bread ideas. Happy Holidays to all.