ThanksGIVEAWAY 2017

Happy Thanksgiving!

I love Breadtopia!!

Happy Thanksgiving! Thanks for the opportunity to win the Mockmill 100! I appreciate the Black Friday discount – off to do some shopping.

Hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving Day, full of friends and family.

Love your site! Great recipies and fun to read!

I enjoy Breadtopia so much and have learned (and am still learning) the art of breadmaking. Thanks for putting together such an excellent resource for all of us who love to bake bread!

It would be so great to get one of these, it is on my wish list.

I would really love this! Learning sourdough has saved my life! I’ve been through a lot emotionally this last year and the whole process of baking bread helps with my depression, health issues and the loss of my mom. Life sometimes gets in the way for all of us and the bread community was there for me to fill that void with a very passionate lesson.
This would add to an already great adventure!
Bread is life!

1 Like

Thanks for the great giveaway! I’ve never had one of these before.

Just ordered the Ankarsrum 6230 stand mixer. Thanks Eric for the 10% discount. Too many Kitchenaid bad reviews. Looking forward to using it pursuing rye bread adventures laid out in Stanley Ginsberg’s, “The Rye Baker”. Bread is more than food, baking it nourishes the heart, mind and soul.

I will be very thankful for a free Mockmill.

Thank you for all the wonderful recipes that I have received, via email, over the past year. Excellent site for information and interesting products.
Sincerely,

A grain mill to make some amazing crusty loaves, using Breadtopia’s best recipes?!? That would be amazing! Thank you, Eric!

Great giveaway!!!

Love the site, especially the tutorials. Trying out the Poilâne-style recipe for the first time right now.

My go-to for all things bread

This is by far the best bread baking site. New things to learn every time I go to breadtopia! Love the recipes, tutorials, and the tools!

Love your recipes.

Breadtopia has been an excellent source of bread baking products and ideas for me for several years. I hope to win the Mockmill, but congrats to whoever does if I don’t!

I love the site and that mill fascinates me.