Sourdough Book Launch Giveaway [May 2016]

Always looking for more and better sourdough recipes…

This looks like a great book! We love making true sourdough baked stuff. My husband has become such an expert at sourdough challah that our neighbor lady wanted him to make some for her Hadassah group! :smiley:

I love sourdough bread & I have wanted to make my own for a very long time. I am excited to try this!

Sourdough baking brings back many wonderful memories of my childhood.

I’ve just been winging it with a basic uderstanding of yeast culture, and trial and error. It has worked ok for the last couple years, but I could use this book.

What a nice idea. I am certain the book will be great. I already have How to Make Bread. And, I already made the Walnut and Date Sourdough that shows on the Amazon page for the book.

I would love to know more about sourdough bread. I know fermentation is good because of the good bacteria it produces. Another good reason is the fermentation process also aids digestion.
I am all for the bacteria Lactobacillus and less phytic acid. It would be beneficial if I could learn to make sourdough bread for my family and friends.

Would certainly love to try making this wonderful bread!

Sourdough is stupendous! Every bit gets used in our house.

Hello! Just discovered this blog this week! Have a whole wheat starter processing on my counter, and reviewing your recipes to begin this weekend😊 Question: is a proofing basket a necessity? I am anxious to get started but I haven’t a basket or cloche. I didn’t know about them until I explored this blog! So, obviously, I am a Neophyte! Thank you for the wonderful instructions!

I would like to try sourdough in my outdoor wood fired oven!!

I just finished making the Bagels! What fun, even though I didn’t have the cedar boards, thanks to Eric’s help I was successful. They raised too much but that was my fault. I have so much fun since I discovered Bradtoptia’s website. Thank-you Eric. God Bless
Marion

What a great mother’s day present this would be :slight_smile:

Was gifted some sourdough starter yrs ago, & it is still alive, use it weekly in pizza dough.

I loved Safeway sour dough; but I had to finish baking every loaf. Now I’ll try my own.

I make sourdough almost everyday! Everyone loves it!

My daughter has problems with regular bread, but tolerates sourdough much better.

Sourdough bread is the best it tacks some time to make but well worth it

I love sourdough! It’s like the universe wants us to have lovely, nourishing, digestible bread!

My family loves the sourdough items I have made. They especially love the sourdough chocolate cake I make. Fantastic!!!