Sourdough Book Launch Giveaway [May 2016]

I need to learn to do better my sourdough is to chewy!!!

A year ago I found Breadtopia and am so THRILLED! I wanted to recreate the bread my Mother and Grandmother made and had never attempted it myself. What FUN! Thanks to you, I have the tools and guidance but would love to have more know-how and starter!

I tried sourdough baking years ago with very little success, this year I gave it another go and I am now fully converted! I have found a lot of the Breadtopia recipes super useful and would love to read more! Thank you!

I miss the sourdough that I had as a kid and I don’t know what that stuff is in the store! Need to learn to make the real thing.

I have just started using a starter for my breadmaking, as my brother has been baking bread like this for some months.
Finally, he has me hooked …I love the texture of my first two loaves, so really keen to get all the help I can. Exciting to see a new book about sourdough; I have become fascinated.

Hi, just found this site. I have just started using my own sourdough starter after years of making it with a bought yeast. Quite a different experience…and loving it so far. Keen to get some expert ideas from here.

Have just started making sourdough through this site and am so excited with the results! My whole family love the bread I have been making but it doesn’t last more than a day unfortunately.

count me in for a chance on the book !

I am new to sourdough baking. Looking forward to it!

I’m new to bread making and haven’t tried sourdough yet. Thanks for all the inspiration
you all provide!

I’v been making bread for over 40 years, but I love this site. I pick up new ideas every time I look at it. Thanks!

The new book and the Breadtopia Sour Dough Starter will most certainly get me baking some great bread again. I have used Breadtopia’s starter before and it is GREAT!

Looks like a great book to add to my bread baking library! Thanks for offering a copy to a lucky winner!

Words can not express how much I love bread, so it’s probably best I just eat them (my loaves, not my words!).

I’ve baked a lot of boules and baguettes in the last few years, but never sourdough… This book looks like it could be a game-changer. Win or lose, I’m so looking forward to it!

I always love a new bread cookbook!

Just bought a loaf of “Extra Sourdough” bread. No sourdough taste. Read the ingredients. It seems the “sour” is vinegar. Ingredients also include yeast. If it was really sourdough, it wouldn’t require yeast! I am so done with store-bought sourdough bread! Looking forward to trying to create my own starter again.

I have been baking and making sourdough bread since 2010. I love it and love your website!
Pat

As a new sourdough bread baker, I would love to win this book. What a great resource!

Please count me in for The Sourdough Book Launch Giveaway [May 2016]. I love all the recipes i have tried from your site. You have my information. I have ordered product on more than a few occasions.

Many thanks for all your efforts. My Sourdough Boule was a big hit this past weekend. It was cold up in Tahoe and my hearty soup went so well with the warm bread.

EDIT: personal data removed.

That bread is more beautiful than the bird that sang to me this very morning. Good job!!!

1 Like