Sourdough Book Launch Giveaway [May 2016]

Sourdough is the only way to go…the texture, flavor, and keeping quality is phenomenal.

My son has become quite the baker and I’d love to win to
have him bake me some sourdough bread.

Love sourdough bread! Can’t wait to learn to make it at home.

Yay for sourdough!

I have been using your Sourdough Starter for years now, and it is a family favorite. My grandchildren really love the sourdough pancakes I make for them whenever they visit.

I have been so intimidated by sour dough. I think that it is time to try it again.

Once you have had homemade sourdough, you will never be satisfied with any other bread. The leftover starter makes delicious waffles. The Lightest EVER!

I needed to learn more about sourdough

baking sourdough bread is part of my life now. the first thing after my travel is always to raise my starter and get back to baking. it’s such a delight!

Baking the Artisan Sourdough Rye Bread right now for the first time. Looks good!

I never knew Bread baking could be so easy. Long live the no knead method !!

Since I found Breadtopia, my life has changed! I love sourdough!

Hope this makes it to the may giveaway. I have followed this blog for several years and making no knead sourdough weekly for about 3 years. Nothing better than a beautiful artisan loaf. Inspiring website.

Just learned never give up on your sour dough: after not rising for a full day I took the dough out of the pans, put it in the preheated oven and waited to see what would happen. Surprise: a moist, great tasting flat bread came out of the oven. Got sold at the farmers market as Odd Sour Dough :slight_smile:

Looking forward to a better sour dough starter. I have high hopes for breadtopia’s strain.

I’m a self diagnosed sourdough head. They say you only need one starter, which may be true, but it’s a lot more fun to have more than one. Bread books? You can never have too many of those!

I’m hooked on sourdough. It is currently my favorite thing to make in the kitchen and I love to read/learn about it. The book and starter kit would be awesome to have.

Love your website and all of the comments. Anybody can bake bread!

There is nothing like natural yeast bread. Hurray for sourdough

I have baked breads of all sorts for years, but Sourdough is my all time favorite!