Sourdough Book Launch Giveaway [May 2016]

I like making things with sourdough. It will be awesome to get new ideas and recipes!

A young sourdough baker who would love to branch out and experiment with new techniques. Thanks for considering me!

I love sourdough!!

I Love sourdough bread! I love it so much that I even name the starterā€¦ ā€œBobā€

Sourdough techniques from one of the new Mastersā€¦what a blessing that would be!

It took several tries to get the sourdough process into a routine but the results of getting a 100% lean whole wheat loaf of bread was worth it.
The stretch and fold method over a 3 hour period in the bulk fermentation really transforms the highly hydrated dough into a billowy soft one!
To get a nice steamy environment for the bake, I bought a stainless steel steam pan from Costco and laid it over 2 loaves of bread that are on a flat cookie sheet.

Would love the opportunity to explore sourdough more!

After 45 years of making bread , I would love to learn how to make sourdough bread.

Sourdough is the best bread I have ever made. So easy and wholesome.

Looks like a great book

OMGā€¦ Sourdough is the best!

Letā€™s get started.

Sourdough and 100% coarsely ground whole wheat have made it possible to for me to put bread back in my diet.

Looks like a great book.

Love Sourdough Bread it is delicious. I have a new started at the house ready to use so the Cookbook would be a real treat,. Thanks for having the giveaway.

I just started to try making things with sourdough again. So far I like rye bread, bagels, and English muffins.

I have always loved sourdough and have just recently started to make it myself. Pretty proud too
given that Iā€™ve only just started making my own bread by hand. Now my wife thinks I should open my own bakery

I used to make a lot of Sourdough bread but I havenā€™t made any in years. Iā€™d love to use this book to get back into baking with Sourdough.

Looking forward to have this book. Have been planning to make some sourdough , having the right gear and good guidance would be a good way to start and try itā€¦

This looks like a much needed book.