Sourdough Book Launch Giveaway [May 2016]

I’m in for sourdough.

This is a great opportunity to sincerely thank Eric for sharing his passion for healthy and beautiful sourdough bread. A wonderful chef friend gave me some of his sourdough mother and instructions, which I supplemented with Eric’s and have been able to produce some awesome bread. Of course I splurged on a few Breadtopia goodies, such as proofing baskets and cloches, which made a significant improvement in quality. You and your videos have helped me to be more courageous in my sourdough adventures. I had let my sourdough starter sit unloved in the fridge for at least two months. I recently removed it from the fridge, discarded the black liquid and most of the starter. I took about 3 tablespoons of the remaining starter and fed it over about three days - voila, it is alive again! Eric, you help us to be fearless! I would like to add that I have received the utmost compliment - friends have asked me if they could buy my bread! Thank you!

Breadtopia is my favourite site as I’m an avid bread baker and would like to master sourdough bread baking also,therefore this book would set me on my way.Greetings to all.:smile:

Looks like an interesting book that would be a great addition to anyone’s bread baking library.

When offering starter, so many friends thought sourdough was finicky, that I asked how delicate they think it might be if it was used out in the Gold Rush wilderness. I say just plop it in the fridge, feed it when you want it–and plop some back into the fridge when you’re done! No feeding every day, no discarding half, no using only white flour, etc. They get hooked too and start collecting recipes, books, sourdough starters, bread pans…

Looking forward to exploring the world of sourdough!

I love baking and eating sourdough go bread!! The book looks wonderful.

I’m not sure I need any more encouragement, but I would welcome further inspiration!

Always need to perfect my sourdough baking skills!

Baking bread, pizza dough and adding sourdough in the past 3 years is a fascinating science which I have enjoyed for 34 years. I have made sourdough pizza dough and sourdough rye bread with recipes from your website. Recently, I have added your bolted flours to my pantry and am enjoying working with them and the delicious products they are producing!

Now that I have received my new sourdough starters from Breadtopia and they are excellent, I love making sourdough bread. They turn out every time.

I absolutely LOVE sourdough bread. And if i had a cookbook or any book on sourdough i would be baking
and trying new things all the time. Love your website also. Thank You!

I make sourdough waffles and use them for bread,yum! What a wonderful creation it is. I love sourdough!

I’m a long-time bread baker, but have never done sourdough, although it’s been of interest for years. Breadtopia has given me lots of good information and recipes, so I’m anxious to get started with sourdough. Winning this contest would be the ideal way to get started.

I love the taste of all sourdough breads. I am now experimenting with my starter. Any information on the process and recipes will only add to my obsession.

I love sourdough, but struggle with the discipline needed to maintain my culture :frowning:

I love the flavor of a good Sourdough Bread!

bread should have a taste of it’s own-very interested in making my own.

A comment of some kind, as well as a comment of any kind. And thanks.

This would be wonderful to win.
Thanks