Sourdough Book Launch Giveaway [May 2016]

I have his How to Make Bread book and expect that the sourdough book will be equally good. I have been using your SF sourdough starter for several years although it probably no longer resembles the original!
I appreciate the videos and recipes on your site.

Love Sourdough. Have your starter, but not sure itā€™seems still alive.

I"m so excited for this book - the best of the best - sour dough with Einkorn!!

Still learning the fine art of bread making. Would love this beautiful book. Thanks.

Love your site and your products. I decided that my new retirement hobby was going to be sourdough bread and you have been a big help.

I have a problem being consistent with using sourdough. Maybe this would help keep me on track.

I love sourdough!

I would love to win this sourdough book! I am a beginner sourdough baker and this website has been a great helpā€¦but I have a lot to learn as my results are not consistent. I was pleased to know that Eric is an ā€œIowanā€ as I was born and raised in Iowa but now live in Miami Florida.
jawhs

Iā€™m still new to the home baking, within the last couple of months. I created my sourdough starter with the dry starter from Breadtopia and itā€™s turned out well. I used my first bit of starter in sourdough pretzels this weekend and they turned out well. I know what Iā€™d do differently next time to improve them. However, Iā€™m enjoying trying the ā€œmistakesā€. Going to bake my first sourdough loaf this weekend with my mom for Motherā€™s day. Looking forward to getting better!

I would love to get started with sourdough! Thanks for the opportunity to win this starter kit!

Love making sourdough bread and love your website! New book looks like a good read with great information.

I would love the sourdough book. I am new to sourdough, but I do love it.

Help, help, help! I need help making sourdough starter. Sounds like this book and starter are just what I need.

Perfect timing! I have retrieved my sourdough starter from waaaaaaayyy back in the fridge and started rebuilding. Itā€™s amazing how hardy these things are, and I would just love to get busy baking again with this great new book and some awesome tools as a bonus! Thanks for all the great videos, recipes, instruction and giveaways!

The book Iā€™ve been waiting for!

Iā€™d love to win the sourdough book giveaway! Thanks!

Iā€™d like to have the book and learn to make sourdough even betterā€¦

I have not made any sourdough bread yet, but my grandson loves it; so I will have to make some very soon.

I have been baking bread with a sourdough starter for about a year, am ready for new recipes, new challenges, and new information!

Making sourdough bread is such therapy; eating sourdough bread is heaven!